FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt Regency Zurich Airport the Circle REVIEW MASTER THREAD
Old Aug 23, 2023 | 9:19 am
ElevatorEnthusiast
40 Countries Visited100k100 Nights

Programs: MB Ambassador, WOH Globalist, HH Diamond (Aspire), AA Gold, UA (*G) Gold
I would agree with other posters that this is a very strong hotel - I came in via train from Geneva and was hoping for a relaxing stay after an annoying time at the Ritz in Geneva with its poor AC. Now, the Hyatt isn't going to blow anyone out of the water with its AC, but it was decent. Regardless, yes, it's in a corporate park, but this didn't bother me for a single night stay. Here are my pros, cons, and photos:

Pros:
  • Booked the evening before arrival and was upgraded to a Regency Suite the morning of arrival
  • The suite is very attractive with nice natural views and very comfortable couches / chairs
  • The bed is very comfortable - plush mattress, plush covers, and plush-ish pillows
  • Shower pressure is good - the wand is super strong, but the rainfall head was nice and still effective
  • Brought a nice welcome gift of some tasty cream caramels
  • Regency Club on the 9th floor is pretty good in that they offer a tasty chocolate pudding or mousse for evening service (6 to 8 PM)
  • Breakfast is still served in the restaurant and not in the club - I really enjoyed the taste of the eggs, bacon, and croissants - the carrot cake was good, too - wish the coffee was a bit stronger - they did made-to-order eggs, too, but I didn't partake
Cons:
  • Automated curtains worked, except for upon arrival and after turndown service - not sure what was going on there - didn't appreciate being told that it was "automated for the environment" by the associate on the phone because that wasn't the issue (had to manually pull them, and then the buttons worked as they should)
  • Not a fan of DCC option being offered at checkout (this didn't happen at the Paris Hyatt properties)
Overall, I would definitely return - it's comfortable.

Photos: