Wiki Posts
Search

Accorhotels Priority Pass Promotion

Search this Thread

Old Jul 10, 2017 | 7:07 pm
Original Poster

Programs: TK Elite, ALL Plus Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hertz PC
Accorhotels Priority Pass Promotion

I guess out of the Heathrow Sofitel tie up, Priority Pass and Accorhotels have in a sense a relationship.

So with that there seems to now be a promotion for LCAH members to sign up with Priority Pass. Though the prices are... meh.

SPECIAL OFFER FOR
LE CLUB ACCORHOTELS

Priority Pass is the largest independent airport lounge access program worldwide. With more than 1000 airport lounges in 130 countries and across 500 cities, you are guaranteed access almost anywhere your travels take you, regardless of the airline or class
of ticket.

As a Le Club AccorHotels Platinum Member we are offering you a 15% discount on first year membership plus you can earn up to 1,500 Rewards points.

Join before 31 August 2017 and get 50% bonus points on whichever plan you choose earning up to 2,250 Rewards points.

Wherever youre heading, well deliver a premium airport experienceand a better way to travel. Refuel, refresh and reconnect just about anywhere when youve traveling Lounge Class.
10% for Classic members https://www.prioritypass.com/en/camp...urcecode=ACCCB
13% for Silver https://www.prioritypass.com/en/camp...urcecode=ACCCB
14% for Gold https://www.prioritypass.com/en/camp...urcecode=ACCCB
15% for Platinum https://www.prioritypass.com/en/camp...urcecode=ACCCB

If we take the top level PP membership "Prestige" - EUR399 before disc, EUR359 after. If you consider the gifted reward points of 2,250, then let's say its another EUR40, you end up with EUR319.00

---------------

Separately, Priority Pass is running a VISA promotion in APAC. http://www.prioritypass.com/VISA2012
"Prestige" membership can be had for USD299 after a 25%(!) discount. (That's ~EUR263).

Some screen shots.
Attached Images   
Old Jul 10, 2017 | 9:26 pm

Programs: Etihad Gold, Le Club Accor Platinum, Best Western Diamond, Club Carlson Gold, Hilton Gold
Thanks for sharing!

I have a question re the Visa Apac offer. Is it possible to use someone else's credit card to pay for it? My folks live in Singapore, I do not.
Old Jul 10, 2017 | 11:15 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by goldandsilver21
Thanks for sharing!

I have a question re the Visa Apac offer. Is it possible to use someone else's credit card to pay for it? My folks live in Singapore, I do not.
I think the main thing is to also have a local APAC address.
Why don't you sign up using their details; the package will be sent to them.
Upon sign up you can then download the PP app and key in your new number and it will all come up in there. For most PP lounges, showing the app is enough.
Old Jul 11, 2017 | 1:31 am

Programs: Etihad Gold, Le Club Accor Platinum, Best Western Diamond, Club Carlson Gold, Hilton Gold
Thanks! I will definitely be using our address in Singapore. The Accor one looked decent but even with the points thrown in, the math doesn't quite add up.
Old Jul 11, 2017 | 9:51 am
10 Years on Site

Programs: BA Silver, Marriott Titanium, Accor Plat, IHG Diamond
An interesting way to earn a few accor points! The offer is too expensive for me though, I don't value a PP subscription at that price.

Originally Posted by gilbertaue
I guess out of the Heathrow Sofitel tie up, Priority Pass and Accorhotels have in a sense a relationship.
They have actually ended their partnership for the Sofitel lounge (since the 9th of June apparently).
Old Jul 11, 2017 | 10:07 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Ikaz
They have actually ended their partnership for the Sofitel lounge (since the 9th of June apparently).
Yes, I'm aware.
What I meant is that they obviously have some contacts with each other.
Old Jul 15, 2017 | 12:56 am

Programs: IHG Spire, Accor Gold
Originally Posted by gilbertaue
Separately, Priority Pass is running a VISA promotion in APAC. http://www.prioritypass.com/VISA2012
"Prestige" membership can be had for USD299 after a 25%(!) discount. (That's ~EUR263).

There also seems to be World MasterCard offer, with the same 25% discount, but no Asia restriction.

enrol.prioritypass.com/worldmastercard.cfm

Note that if you look at the Visa offer and then try to look at the WMC offer (or vice-versa) you will still see the first offer, as both seem to default to https://enrol.prioritypass.com/Join/What-It-Costs.cfm as a sign-up page. To see the other likely need to delete cookies / close & re-open your browser / open a new browser.

And both discounts appear to align with their 25th anniversary offer.

www.prioritypass.com/en/campaigns/ldn/keyword/anniversary

From this site, UK fees are:
Standard - GBP69 - GBP51 after discount
Standard Plus - GBP159 - GBP127 after discount
Prestige - GBP259 - GBP233 after discount

Visit fees are GBP15

If it still works though, the family offer could be a cheaper solution:

enrol.prioritypass.com/familyus

USD50, with visit fees of USD27
Old Mar 25, 2022 | 2:43 am

Thumbs down Own experience

I did it because I m frequent flyer and diamond accor member.
I was considering that it would make sense for the privilege one with the discount from accor and the points.

The discount was counted.
The points NOT COUNTED after over 2 months of sending complaints and writing to Accor and Priority Pass, even that Priority Pass confirmed to them my membership.
Basically, they could counted me my points and kept discussing, but no, better for them to keep me waiting and escalating maybe for another year.
It is more like a scam offer.

Other negatives: If you travel through Germany between EU countries, there is no lounges covered, example : Munich or Frankfurt airports, only lounges useful to travel out of EU
So basically, it was not overall a good deal. I shall cancel it next year, ..

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.