Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Aer Lingus | AerClub
Reload this Page >

How far in advance can you check in & drop bags @ Dulles

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 7, 2022, 12:38 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Southwest Hilton Diamond

Flying with the family from IAD - DUB and arriving the night before at DCA. Will be renting a car and driving out to IAD because cheaper than an Uber. The recommendation is to check in 3 hours prior to the 5:05PM flight but does anyone know just how early I could check in and drop our bags? I would like to drop our bags and check in, then go grab some lunch and when we come back and drop the rental car simply head to security to go directly to our gate. It looks like most of the Aer Lingus flights out of IAD are around 5PM so not sure when the ticket counter would open so we can check in and can find nothing online. I will still plan on showing up with plenty of time to get to the gate, just want to get rid of bags early on.
Old Jun 10, 2022, 4:01 am

Programs: Aer Lingus Concierge, Radisson Rewards Platinum, BW Diamond, Hilton Gold
At best it will be 3:30 before scheduled departure, there won't be any staff until then

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.