Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

AC Food & Beverage - Business Class - International (Jul 2021 - ???)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AC Food & Beverage - Business Class - International (Jul 2021 - ???)

Search this Thread

Old Jul 26, 2023, 2:35 pm

Originally Posted by Eagle2000
YYZ-YOW is international? LOL
Ah I f**** up. Meant to go in the domestic one. Sorry!
Eagle2000 likes this.
Old Jul 30, 2023, 11:21 am

Programs: Aeroplan, AAdvantage, SkyMiles
I was pleased to see fresh fruit in the J snack basket on an international flight last week. I commented on this to the FA, who said, yes, they had just brought fresh fruit back after a Covid absence.

(I've only had status on AC for the last few years, so hadn't been in AC J before the pandemic.)
Old Jul 31, 2023, 1:15 pm

Programs: Aeroplan SE; Marriott Bonvoy Ambassador
Finally in an international signature pod and was able to order aperol spritz. The SD did not know how to make it.
StuckInYYZ likes this.
Old Jul 31, 2023, 7:42 pm
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeAman Contributor Badge

Programs: AA Platinum 1MM, AC SE*100k, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, SPG Gold

Very tasty aperol spritz .. will have agin on my next flight.
Bohemian1 likes this.
Old Jul 31, 2023, 7:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC*SE 2MM
Originally Posted by Changeup2000
Finally in an international signature pod and was able to order aperol spritz. The SD did not know how to make it.
Did you offer to show them how?
Old Jul 31, 2023, 9:47 pm

Programs: AC SE, AA PlatPro, Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy Plat & LT Gold, Hilton Gold, National EE
Originally Posted by ACfly

Very tasty aperol spritz .. will have agin on my next flight.
Why is there a lemon? Ive never seen a Aperol Sprtiz be garnished with a Lemon. It should be an Orange or nothing at all.
Old Jul 31, 2023, 10:55 pm

Location: YVR - MILLS Waypoint (It's the third house on the left)
Programs: AC*SE100K, wood level status in various other programs
Originally Posted by MillennialMiles
Why is there a lemon? Ive never seen a Aperol Sprtiz be garnished with a Lemon. It should be an Orange or nothing at all.
I've seen Aperol Spritz garnished with lemon slice quite often. Even a couple of weekends ago in VCE. Sure, you'll often see orange or blood orange garnish as well. But like the trendy-ish Negroni Sbagliato, it's a pretty malleable and somewhat ill-defined drink.
Old Aug 2, 2023, 4:04 pm

I had the options of the beef fillet, chicken, or salmon, all of which I've found inedibly overcooked in the past. I ended up asking for the "light meal" as my main. I think I'll do this again, I certainly wasn't hungry when it came time for the light meal.
Attached Images  
Old Aug 2, 2023, 5:55 pm

Programs: AC 75k
Originally Posted by zkzkz
I had the options of the beef fillet, chicken, or salmon, all of which I've found inedibly overcooked in the past. I ended up asking for the "light meal" as my main. I think I'll do this again, I certainly wasn't hungry when it came time for the light meal.
And the movie caption is just perfect!
Old Aug 2, 2023, 6:03 pm

Programs: Aeroplan SE; Marriott Bonvoy Ambassador
Originally Posted by Bohemian1
I've seen Aperol Spritz garnished with lemon slice quite often. Even a couple of weekends ago in VCE. Sure, you'll often see orange or blood orange garnish as well. But like the trendy-ish Negroni Sbagliato, it's a pretty malleable and somewhat ill-defined drink.
In today's flight they made the Aperol Spritz not only with lemon but also with Laurent Perrier. It actually tastes pretty well.
Old Aug 3, 2023, 8:56 am

Programs: AC SE, AA PlatPro, Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy Plat & LT Gold, Hilton Gold, National EE
Originally Posted by Changeup2000
In today's flight they made the Aperol Spritz not only with lemon but also with Laurent Perrier. It actually tastes pretty well.
Thats almost as bad as mixing LP with OJ for a Mimosa...Guess its all the same....sparkling wine is sparkling wine.
Old Aug 3, 2023, 9:09 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by MillennialMiles
Guess its all the same....sparkling wine is sparkling wine.
Um, no.

Please don't give AC any ideas.
Old Aug 3, 2023, 11:25 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by The Lev
Um, no.

Please don't give AC any ideas.

I would normally agree that there is ahuge range of qualities in sparkling stuff. However when you mix it with crap, the other poster is more or less right.
Anyway, if it's a decent champagne (LP not really being one of my favorites), I'll have it straight. A nondescript sparkling, mixing might be OK...
Old Aug 3, 2023, 11:27 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Stranger
Anyway, if it's a decent champagne (LP not really being one of my favorites), I'll have it straight.
I preferred the Drappier personally, but it didn't have the brand recognition of LP.
Stranger and Bohemian1 like this.
Old Aug 3, 2023, 11:36 am

Programs: AC SEMM
Originally Posted by The Lev
I preferred the Drappier personally, but it didn't have the brand recognition of LP.
I totally agree….looked forward to Drappier on AC…..I never drink LP..

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.