Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Is YYZ-MBJ two RT Reward tickets in PE for 103,000 points and $450 a good value?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Is YYZ-MBJ two RT Reward tickets in PE for 103,000 points and $450 a good value?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 1, 2022, 8:42 pm
Original Poster

Programs: HHonors Silver, AC Altitude 35K, AAdvantage, SkyMiles, Bonvoy Silver and a few more

Looking to book YYZ-MBJ and back late December. I'm able to get a 2 Premium Economy- Flexible Reward tickets for 103,000 points and $450. In anyone's experience, does that seem like good value for a redemption ?
Old Feb 1, 2022, 9:20 pm

It's stellar value if you have no other plans for spending the points.
It's terrible value if you have plans for spending the points that result in a greater discount to cash than this redemption.

There's no answer this forum can give that will help you measure the value of your own assets.
Old Feb 2, 2022, 7:51 am

Programs: Altitude E50K / *G
Originally Posted by flying chef
Looking to book YYZ-MBJ and back late December. I'm able to get a 2 Premium Economy- Flexible Reward tickets for 103,000 points and $450. In anyone's experience, does that seem like good value for a redemption ?
Are you booking PE flexible since you want to upgrade right away? If so, check if R has positive space first, although you can always cancel.
Old Feb 2, 2022, 7:53 am
Original Poster

Programs: HHonors Silver, AC Altitude 35K, AAdvantage, SkyMiles, Bonvoy Silver and a few more
Chose the flexible option since it is fully refundable in case I have to cancel.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.