Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

AC terminal moves at CDG; now at T2C (2023-24)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AC terminal moves at CDG; now at T2C (2023-24)

Search this Thread

Old May 27, 2024, 7:20 am

Programs: AC*SE MM, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold, IHG Dia Amb
Originally Posted by bgilbert
.... next door to the Emirates lounge, after security. .....
Thanks for updating. Is it still before passport control?
Old May 27, 2024, 8:27 am

Programs: AC 75K
Originally Posted by Tax Dude
Thanks for updating. Is it still before passport control?
No, it is after both security and passport control. The overall experience and passenger flow is very reminiscent of 2A except for the actual gates being in the remodeled 2B-style, much more airy and spacious.

There is also now an air-side McDonald’s near the gates, for whatever that’s worth.
Old Jul 11, 2024, 3:35 pm
Formerly known as tireman77

Have a friend doing a same day turn milage run in CDG. AC to AC. I saw today 875 left from 2C and 871 from 2A so I'm guessing its terminal lotto is the norm. Last time I flew out of there it was a bus to the plane form I want to say T2C.

The CDG Website seems as useful as a mint flavoured suppository for transit information and having a hard time finding what the INT-INT transfer in T2. Can anyone offer insight? Is there a transit route? Security and passport check? Or the full go around through immigration and back through regular security?

Also, I used Extime lounge last summer, but a recent post suggests it’s now the PrimeClass. If I recall one can flow from that lounge to either T2A or T2C without needing to clear security, is this correct?

Thanks in advance.
Old Jul 15, 2024, 9:35 am

I flew AC873 in early June. We left from the first 2A gate, but most of 2A was empty. They had trouble with the luggage system and announced they had to hand-load all the bags. We left an hour late, and there were no scans in the baggage tracking between the initial baggage drop at CDG and the bags getting off the plane at YYZ.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.