Wiki Posts
Search

Black Friday promo 2022

Search this Thread

Old Nov 18, 2022, 4:47 am

Programs: AC SE, Star Alliance Gold
Originally Posted by canadiancow
It's B
thanks. I guess my point was more rhetorical, in that the wording itself is compatible with either reading. We know it’s B, because of background knowledge about AC. Most uses of ‘this coupon/special can’t be combined with any other promotion’ is A, that’s the normal way to read this phrasing in an advertisement. (The problem is ‘combine’ is ambiguous between ‘multiply’ (the B reading) and ‘use at the same time’ (the A reading). If anything the ‘multiply’ reading of ‘combine’ is forced/unnatural.)
Old Nov 20, 2022, 7:24 am
zam

If one selects the benefit part way through the selection period and has already made booking within the eligibility window will they be eligible for the bonus or to you need to select and opt in before booking?
Old Nov 23, 2022, 7:43 am

Programs: Free Agent
Multiple passenger new bookings- Does each passenger (who successfully registered for the promo with their AE number prior to the booking) receive the selected bonus?
Old Jan 12, 2023, 6:33 pm

Programs: AC 50K, *A Gold
Did anyone receive their bonus aeroplan points in regards to this offer? I booked on Nov.26th and flew Dec.19th and back Jan.8th and have yet to receive the bonus aeroplan miles (let alone the miles for the return flight... I know there are some delays there) but the December flight should of posted the bonus no?
Old Jan 12, 2023, 11:35 pm

Programs: AC SEMM, Marriott Titanium
I’ve not seen my applicable bookings post. Oldest was Dec 19 outbound and 23 return.
Old Jul 19, 2023, 2:26 pm

Anyone get their 5% points back. I opted in the Black Friday, week, used the points for the tickets at that time, and traveled in April. Nothing back.
Old Aug 3, 2023, 8:36 pm

I am still waiting for my points from a flight booked under the promo and flown May 19, 2023

anyone have luck getting their 5% back?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.