Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Elite Benefits When ?

Search this Thread

Old May 5, 2004, 9:11 pm
Original Poster

Programs: air new zealand / qantas / thai / jal/ skywards / le meridien / marriott
Elite Benefits When ?

I HAVE JUST JOINED AC AS I BELIEVE IT'S THE EASIEST PROGRAM TO ATTAIN *A GOLD WITH. ACCORDING TO THE AC WEB SITE, STATUS IS ADJUSTED ANNUALLY. DOES THIS MEAN I WILL NEED TO WAIT UNTIL NEXT YEAR TO GET THE BENEFITS OF ELITE STATUS?
REGARDS
Old May 5, 2004, 9:13 pm

If you get 35,000 status miles prior to the end of November, you will get an Elite kit.

BTW, Upper case letters typically mean your shouting.
Old May 5, 2004, 9:18 pm
Original Poster

Programs: air new zealand / qantas / thai / jal/ skywards / le meridien / marriott
SORRY & thanks. I was just being lazy.
Old May 5, 2004, 9:32 pm

Programs: NZ Elite, AC SE100K, Westjet, Marriott, Nexus, Global Entry
Welcome to the AC forum silverpearl.

If you check your AP online account it will likely show you as an Elite. I believe AP does a "sweep" every Sunday, your status should then be updated. You will likely receive your Elite kit in three weeks +-.

If you have flight before receiving your kit, and have made reservations with AC already, call them to update your status in that particular booking. If you are making new bookings, your new status should show, maybe ask to check for sure.

Is most of your flying on NZ?
Old May 5, 2004, 9:59 pm
Original Poster

Thanks taupo,
Most of my flying over the last 12 months has been with NZ & QF, but soon I will be going from Aust to Norway with a mix of SQ, LH, TG which I think will get me the benefits*A gold via AC.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.