Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air France, KLM, and Other Partners | Flying Blue
Reload this Page >

Will Air France flying blue schedule change re-accomodate you on Delta?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Will Air France flying blue schedule change re-accomodate you on Delta?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 2, 2024, 5:19 am

i have a AF metal award ticket using FB miles

if AF change the flight due to schedule change, how long do you have until you have to make your decision? it sounds like there is no deadline to perform the change (just like as it is for most / all airlines out there), but just a matter of whether space is available for you to switch to what you want? like others, i am also given +/-30 days but since i m only given one fee-free change, i hope to make decision closer to trip date
Old Jul 2, 2024, 8:03 am

Programs: FB Gold
There's no deadline, many would recommend holding off because once you make and accept the first change, you can't revise it afterwards without pénalité.
gnomey likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.