Search

Elite Seat Assignments

Search this Thread

Old Nov 11, 2011 | 4:05 pm
Original Poster
15 Years on Site

Programs: WN CP & A-List Pref, HH Gold, Marriott LT PP
Elite Seat Assignments

I'm a WN flyer who just received A+ Elite status. Please pardon my lack of knowledge and experience with the A+ Elite benefits. I have an upcoming trip on FL and called up the Elite line today to see if I could make seat assignments for me and Mrs. Chuckworth ahead of time for free per this Elite benefit. I was told that I could make a seat assignment for myself for free but not for my wife. I would be required to pay for her seat assignment. We are travelling on the same confirmation number. Is this truly the case? This just doesn't make sense to me.
Old Nov 11, 2011 | 7:06 pm
15 Years on Site

Programs: DL Gold, AA EXP, SPG Plat, Hilton Dia, Hyatt Glob, CC Gold, Avis President's Club
Hmm ... I've been able to get seat assignments online for companions on the same rez. The only issue is exit row seating, they charge for the companion (the Elite member is free though).
Old Nov 14, 2011 | 11:52 am
Original Poster
15 Years on Site

Programs: WN CP & A-List Pref, HH Gold, Marriott LT PP
Originally Posted by jdawg
Hmm ... I've been able to get seat assignments online for companions on the same rez. The only issue is exit row seating, they charge for the companion (the Elite member is free though).
Tried calling up the A+ Elite Special Services phone line again this morning and received the same response from a different CSR. No free seat assignments whatsoever for anyone other than the Elite Member themselves. However, she could offer seat assignments for my companion for as little as $6. This rep said that "they" were really starting to "crack down" on them for making exceptions like they used to on stuff like this. I asked her if by saying "they", she meant the new management folks in Dallas. She replied with a confirming laugh without saying too much.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.