Search

Summer Internships Available

Search this Thread

Old Jan 31, 2012, 1:04 pm
Moderator Communications Coordinator, Signatures
Original Poster

Programs: TubWorld, Bar Alliance, Borratxo Legendarium
Summer Internships Available

The Alaska Airlines recruitment team will be hiring for 16 summer internship positions this year, including the airline’s first in the State of Alaska. Each will provide learning opportunities in select departments across the company.

Internship positions are open to college students who are currently enrolled or plan to graduate this spring.

During the next two weeks, applications for each open position will be posted online at jobs.alaskaair.com. Interested students are advised to check the Web often as each position will only be posted for a few days.

The Alaska internship will offer a student an opportunity to work with experienced professionals in the Human Resources and Public Affairs divisions. Other opportunities will be offered in Flight Operations, Flight Safety, Corporate Communications, Human Resources, Inflight, Environmental Affairs, Interactive Marketing, Revenue Management, Information Technology, Maintenance and Engineering, E-Commerce, Marketing, Food & Beverage, Planning and Customer Service Airports.
Old Jan 31, 2012, 3:33 pm

Programs: AS MVPG & Board Room, Marriott Silver, Global Entry
How about opportunities for those with mid-to-late career crises?
Old Jan 31, 2012, 5:08 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by 98103
Perhaps a yellow corvette or a sugar daddy/grandpa?
Old Jan 31, 2012, 5:41 pm

Programs: Alaska 100K - MM, defender of shoes on the carpeted bulkhead 4ever, AA LT PLT, Hyatt Glob, HH Dia
Originally Posted by 98103
I was going to say the same thing. I am way more focused than Justin the intern.
Old Jan 31, 2012, 6:00 pm

Programs: Airline Free Agent, Bonvoy Platinum, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by missydarlin
The Alaska Airlines recruitment team will be hiring for 16 summer internship positions this year, including the airline’s first in the State of Alaska. Each will provide learning opportunities in select departments across the company.

Internship positions are open to college students who are currently enrolled or plan to graduate this spring.

During the next two weeks, applications for each open position will be posted online at jobs.alaskaair.com. Interested students are advised to check the Web often as each position will only be posted for a few days.

The Alaska internship will offer a student an opportunity to work with experienced professionals in the Human Resources and Public Affairs divisions. Other opportunities will be offered in Flight Operations, Flight Safety, Corporate Communications, Human Resources, Inflight, Environmental Affairs, Interactive Marketing, Revenue Management, Information Technology, Maintenance and Engineering, E-Commerce, Marketing, Food & Beverage, Planning and Customer Service Airports.
Thanks missydarlin for the info! It's tempting to send in an application even though I'm emphasizing in the Hotel sector of the Hospitality & Tourism industry....
Old Feb 1, 2012, 12:22 am

Programs: WN A-List Preferred, AS, DL Kryptonium
Originally Posted by missydarlin

Thank you Missy for the information! I will be submitting an application soon.
Old Feb 1, 2012, 9:34 am

Programs: AS MVPG & Board Room, Marriott Silver, Global Entry
How 'bout a job AND Justin the intern?
Old Feb 1, 2012, 10:15 am

My application and resume were submitted this morning Thanks for the info!!
Old Feb 1, 2012, 5:28 pm

Location: Pleasant Prairie, WI USA DL FO (until 2/04), NW silver '03, NW gold '04+'05 Plat '06+ (thanks, Leo!), DL SkyClub
Programs: DL Plat/ Million Miler, AS, Hilton, Marriott Bonvoy, Piggly Wiggly Pig Points
Missy, are these paid or unpaid internships? I know a couple whose daughter might be interested.
Old Feb 1, 2012, 5:58 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Dick Ginkowski
Missy, are these paid or unpaid internships? I know a couple whose daughter might be interested.
I don't know. It may be differ depending on the internship. I'd check the job listing for the one she's interested in

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.