Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Alaska Airlines | Mileage Plan
Reload this Page >

AS to start ANC-CDB, move up AKN/DLG service

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AS to start ANC-CDB, move up AKN/DLG service

Search this Thread

Old Aug 16, 2021, 8:13 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K, BW Plat, Marriott Gold, IHG Plat, Hilton Gold
I think those of us who frequent this forum need to take a one day Flyertalk field trip to ADK and back AS Flyer--you can work the flight, right?
Intl359Widget likes this.
Old Aug 16, 2021, 10:20 pm

Programs: DL 2 MM Unobtainum | UA 1.1MM Gold | MR Bonvoy Titanium
Originally Posted by PDXPremier
I think those of us who frequent this forum need to take a one day Flyertalk field trip to ADK and back AS Flyer--you can work the flight, right?
I’m thinking a three day DO would be appropriate in the summer.
Old Aug 16, 2021, 11:04 pm

Programs: SPG, Hyatt, Marriott, IHG, Hilton, AS, AA, JL, HA
Originally Posted by PDXPremier
I'm in.

Had a one-day turn booked on points (10K r/t each) for us for the trip we took to ANC back in June but had to change our trip dates slightly so it didn't work out. I'd love to do it though and I'm glad someone did!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.