Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Alaska Airlines | Mileage Plan
Reload this Page >

Poll: How many itineraries do you currently have in My Trips?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 9, 2005, 5:59 am
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Marriott LT Plat, AS Lounge

I've got 5 ranging from this month to October. I'm guessing that I'm at the low end for this board.

Why do I ask? I was just wondering how well the whole My Trips concept has been embraced.
Old Apr 9, 2005, 6:14 am

Hmmmm, you're still champ. I have 2 between now and June.
Old Apr 9, 2005, 6:28 am

Programs: SPG Plat, UA 1P, USAIR Gold, HP Gold, AS MVP(G), Best West Dia, Mexicana Exec, AA Nada
Apr 27 - June 4th 8 round trips
Old Apr 9, 2005, 7:21 am

Programs: MVP Gold
Five trips at the moment

Five trips and 3 more to do in the next two weeks.
CH
Old Apr 9, 2005, 8:54 am

10 showing, should be about 13. Now I have to figure out which ones are not showing and call to check for schedule changes.
Old Apr 9, 2005, 9:52 am
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Marriott LT Plat, AS Lounge
Originally Posted by flytoeat
10 showing, should be about 13. Now I have to figure out which ones are not showing and call to check for schedule changes.
Hey, that's my #1 use of My Trips. Once a week I check to see what's missing. Not sure if that's what they intended, but it's what I use it for.
Old Apr 9, 2005, 10:48 am

Programs: AS 75K & BR Member- HHonors Diamond - Hertz PC - Marriott Titanium - IHG Ambassador
Sadly, only 1 trip currently vs. 15 in last 45 days
Old Apr 9, 2005, 12:37 pm

Programs: Alaska MVP, Starwood Plt, Marriott Silver, Others
5 as of now, what a great feature they have added!
Old Apr 11, 2005, 10:44 am

Programs: AS MVP Gold, DL, Marriott, Hilton Honors Gold, AMEX Membership Rewards
Currently have nine trips listed.
But still believe there is a better way to advise us when there has been a schedule change--rather than just droppingthe trip off the page. How about a "red" message next to the trip!
Old Apr 19, 2005, 11:06 am

Programs: AA (PPro/3MM/Admirals Club), AS, UA, Marriott (Gold), HHonors (Gold), Accor (Plat)
Only 1, departing this week!
Old Apr 20, 2005, 8:50 am

Programs: AA flyer, Hilton, SPG, Hyatt stayer
I've got 4. To to PHX, one to Long Beach in Dec (which reminds me I need to change it), and a MR to WAS in May.
Old Apr 22, 2005, 2:48 am

Originally Posted by Alaska14k
Currently have nine trips listed.
But still believe there is a better way to advise us when there has been a schedule change--rather than just droppingthe trip off the page. How about a "red" message next to the trip!

I brought this issue up at the Anchorage luncheon. Alex, the Alaskaair.com guy who spoke said they are addressing this "functionality" problem. It's sort of ridiculous. At Continental.com, the itineraries stay there, you click on them and you still see you entire reservation with any changes. It seems bizarre that AS's software is so weak that it can't autmoatically "clean-up" the record, as the AS agents tell me they are doing on the phone.
Old Apr 22, 2005, 10:34 am

Programs: Alaska MVP Gold
Originally Posted by TravelMann
I brought this issue up at the Anchorage luncheon. Alex, the Alaskaair.com guy who spoke said they are addressing this "functionality" problem. It's sort of ridiculous. At Continental.com, the itineraries stay there, you click on them and you still see you entire reservation with any changes. It seems bizarre that AS's software is so weak that it can't autmoatically "clean-up" the record, as the AS agents tell me they are doing on the phone.
If they can't fix this, is it too much to hope for that we could have our AA codeshare flights that are on AK metal show up on the My Trips page?
In any case, I do like the My Trips page. It is sure heading in the right direction.

Last edited by Nicintime; Apr 22, 2005 at 10:36 am
Old Apr 25, 2005, 8:43 pm

Programs: Alaska 100K - MM, defender of shoes on the carpeted bulkhead 4ever, AA LT PLT, Hyatt Glob, HH Dia
nada, the last two trips I tried to book were 300 bucks more on AS than on AA, so AA it is until the prices go down to DC.
Old Apr 25, 2005, 10:01 pm

I wish the system didn't throw up every time the schedule changes by one minute. Can't they just change it automatically and send you an email? Would certainly reduce call volume.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.