Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

Excel spreadsheet of all AA flights (for RTW planning)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 17, 2017, 8:17 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1k, AA EXPLT, NZ GE, VA PLT Hyatt Diam, Marr Plat, HH Diam

anyone know of a free file or easily searchable database that would allow one to sort through every AA flight number and its routing? Am working on a RTW ticket and trying to maximize the 4 segments I can do within North America. For example, would like to see a list of every nonstop and direct (1- or 2-stop) flight from a specific city, say LAX.
Old Jan 17, 2017, 9:10 pm

Programs: QFF NB, AA GLD
I don't know of any database
but you can use the Interactive Network Map on the Oneworld web site to find all non-stop, 1-stop... flights from any airport served by Oneworld

And by the way - you are allowed up to six flight segments in Nth America on a Oneworld Explorer (it's 4 segments for all other continents)
Old Jan 17, 2017, 9:21 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1k, AA EXPLT, NZ GE, VA PLT Hyatt Diam, Marr Plat, HH Diam
Good point. I always forget about the OW interactive map and the ability to select only direct flights. Still hoping there's a resource out there that documents all AA or OW flights in .xls, usable offline.
Old Jan 18, 2017, 10:38 pm

Programs: BA Gold, AA PLT, AS MVP Gold
OW Flight Map -application on PC still get schedule and route updates for offline usage even that the application is officially withdrawn. Personally I like the app more than the web version of interactive map.
Old Jan 18, 2017, 11:41 pm

Programs: Alaska Mileage Plan
AA metal only? https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amer...s_destinations

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.