Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AA J Ticket on Air Tahiti Nui

Search this Thread

Old Mar 10, 2024, 6:31 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Exec Plt , Marriott Ambassador
[QUOTE=reinmedia;36068959]Uber Black will pick up curbside at LAX, although I've had several cancel when they find out where I'm going (I live in El Segundo right next to the airport). In-and-out is walkable if you don't want to deal with traffic at LAX and would take about 20 min from TBIT. Not sure if you have the Platinum Amex, but the Centurion Lounge is another option at TBIT.[/QUOTE

lol got a good chuckle out of the thought of my wife walking anywhere for 20 minutes (yes she knows I said this and yes I know the T4 to TBIT walk but I digress), however she will NEVER pass on In & Out, I just need to get a non public transport way of getting there. Good to know the Uber Blacks will still pick up curbside. No go on the Centurion Lounge.
Flyloha likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.