Wiki Posts
Search

Marco das Três Fronteiras (Brazil side)

Search this Thread

Old Sep 26, 2023, 2:44 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC (Silver) , Accor (Gold) , IHG
Marco das Três Fronteiras (Brazil side)

Is this place worth visiting one evening whilst in Foz do Iguazu?
Old Oct 5, 2023, 9:35 am

Programs: A3*G, FB Gold, EB, BA
Not worth it, imo.

If you're staying at a resort, you could use those extra hours to enjoy the pool/sauna/bar/courts rather than jump on a taxi to see this weird landmark. Just my 2c.
Old Oct 5, 2023, 11:23 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by chokeman
Not worth it, imo.

If you're staying at a resort, you could use those extra hours to enjoy the pool/sauna/bar/courts rather than jump on a taxi to see this weird landmark. Just my 2c.
Reviews am reading its a bit tat, but would rather do that than visit a new country and spend time in just pool/sauna/spa.. and as for Court.. I have no expectation to be arrested by the Brazilian police thank you
Old Oct 7, 2023, 12:14 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Million Miler, *G, JJ, AD, Global Entry, CLEAR, H.O.G. Life Member
Originally Posted by Delboy65
Reviews am reading its a bit tat, but would rather do that than visit a new country and spend time in just pool/sauna/spa.. and as for Court.. I have no expectation to be arrested by the Brazilian police thank you
Delboy, I don't think you need to worry about courts. I believe Chokeman was referring to Tennis courts, not judicial courts. :-)
chokeman likes this.
Old Oct 7, 2023, 2:01 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by qfrodo
Delboy, I don't think you need to worry about courts. I believe Chokeman was referring to Tennis courts, not judicial courts. :-)
I know.. but why go to amazing place like that.. then play tennis (if so inclined you can do that down the park when home )
Old Oct 14, 2023, 3:48 am

Programs: A3*G, FB Gold, EB, BA
Iguaçu is a very strange place. Other than the wonderful falls, there's nothing special to see or do really.

I understand that if you're traveling from really far away you'd want to maximize the experience. But in my personal experience, all you really need is to spend two nice days to see the falls from Brazil and Argentina. And that's it.
Delboy65 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.