Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BA Twitter team: Response time now +36hrs?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 16, 2021 | 2:24 am
10 Countries Visited50 Countries Visited5 Years on Site

Programs: BAEC
Anyone still finding BA Twitter to be utterly hopeless? Tweets and DMs just go ignored now - unless chased for days, not helpful when you can't get through on the phone.. BA seriously need to sort this out.
Old Nov 16, 2021 | 4:27 am
10 Years on Site

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by londonba2014
Anyone still finding BA Twitter to be utterly hopeless? Tweets and DMs just go ignored now - unless chased for days, not helpful when you can't get through on the phone.. BA seriously need to sort this out.
same problem, was on hold to the gold line for over an hour on Friday so gave up and DMd the twitter team, nearly 4 days later and not heard a peep
londonba2014 likes this.
Old Nov 16, 2021 | 4:41 am

Originally Posted by londonba2014
Its definitely been a fall from grace. BA had one of the best Twitter teams. Now theyre pretty mediocre. Still not nearly the worst, but nowhere near as useful as they once were and only helpful for addressing simple time insensitive issues that dont require any back and forth.
londonba2014 likes this.
Old Nov 16, 2021 | 4:52 am
10 Countries Visited50 Countries Visited5 Years on Site

Programs: BAEC
Originally Posted by RedDevil83
same problem, was on hold to the gold line for over an hour on Friday so gave up and DMd the twitter team, nearly 4 days later and not heard a peep
Pleased to hear it's not just me, you do start to wonder if you've ended up on some form of black list - given you hear absolutely nothing!
Old Nov 16, 2021 | 6:28 am
5 Years on Site

Programs: BAEC GGL
Been getting response on Twitter within the hour recently.
Old Nov 16, 2021 | 8:31 am
5 Years on Site

Programs: BA GGL, LH *G SEN, HH Diamond, IHG Plat Amb
Originally Posted by RedDevil83
Exactly the same experience here DM sent on the 4th of this month and nothing heard. BA really aren't helping themselves trying to reduce the volume of calls with such poor customer service on their online offerings.
londonba2014 likes this.
Old Nov 16, 2021 | 11:07 am

Programs: BAEC GGL, BA Amex PP
Ive resorted to Twitter to try and resolve my API/MMB issue for a US flight this weekend - a cycle of robotic DMs and constantly sending the same booking information and clear explanations of the issues/error messages only for a Barbara today to just send me a link to the BA site showing a generic list of documents you need to travel. Utter fail.
Old Nov 16, 2021 | 1:05 pm
20 Countries Visited30 Countries Visited15 Years on Site

Programs: BA Gold, VS Gold
Don't dare ask anything deemed as "too difficult" - they just won't respond...

When I have managed to get a response, it's clear the person posting really doesn't have a vast range of knowledge. Very frustrating.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.