Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BA OnBusiness site down ?

Search this Thread

Old May 13, 2024, 2:05 am

Programs: BA S, VS S, SQ G, HH D, IHG D/A, Marriott G, Radisson G, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by Tafflyer
I have points missing from 30 months ago. Up to 18 months ago I was in email conversations with the Bremen team about it who were continuously complaining that “U.K.” is working on it. After it all
Closed down and Bremen got closed, I have been opening a new case on the same issues roughly every 2 months. I have 4 cases open and have never received a reply to a single one.
Yep similar issues here and then when finally got a reply from the back office they said over 18 months ago so unable to help, despite having been chasing it for about 15 of those months!
Old May 13, 2024, 4:02 am

Programs: Meh
Open this thread when it pops up in the hope BA has resolved the issue. Wishful thinking.....
Gastrocnemius and SxMan like this.
Old May 13, 2024, 4:52 am

Programs: BA; IHG; LHW; Hilton
Originally Posted by stevie
Open this thread when it pops up in the hope BA has resolved the issue. Wishful thinking.....
Same here 🙈
Old May 13, 2024, 5:09 am
Original Poster

Programs: Mucci, BA Gold, A3*Gold, AA Plat, HH Gold, IHG Plat Amb, Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by EDIflyer
Yep similar issues here and then when finally got a reply from the back office they said over 18 months ago so unable to help, despite having been chasing it for about 15 of those months!
If that happens to me I will be issuing MCOL for the value of the missing points.
Old May 13, 2024, 7:01 am

Programs: BAEC GFL, GGL, CCR; Marriott PFL, Ambassador; Hilton Diamond
Does anyone know the classes required for an OnBusiness booking? They just told me it was R, T, and V but they also told me that there wasn't availability for OnBusiness on the flight I wanted but when I look on ExpertFlyer I see availability in R so maybe I heard wrong.
Old Jul 15, 2024, 12:25 am
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold. GGL/CCR.
With the resumption of services via the OnBusiness website in May 2024 this thread has been split. The new thread discussing working operations can be found here:

OnBusiness website operational May 2024 onwards

golfmad
Moderator: BAEC Forum

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.