Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Capital One | Rewards Miles
Reload this Page >

Cannot access Convert Miles due to mobile network two-factor authentication failure.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Cannot access Convert Miles due to mobile network two-factor authentication failure.

Search this Thread

Old May 25, 2024, 11:40 am

+1 Having this same issue. Really frustrating that C1 can't seem to solve what should be a relatively easy issue to fix (ie allow for calling with the code). Anyone figure out any kind of workaround -- calling CS is useless -- they have no idea what to do/say.
Old Jun 30, 2024, 2:50 pm

Bumping this up. I'm running into the same problem. Some on Reddit say that the issue should auto-resolve within 30 days or so, so I still have 2-3 weeks to go but wondering if someone figured out an alternative.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.