Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Citi | ThankYou Rewards
Reload this Page >

How to find which AAdvantage Account is linked to my Citi Card?

Old Mar 6, 2014 | 12:42 pm
Original Poster

Is there a way to see which AAdvantage Account my Citi credit card is linked to? The AA # isn't on the paper statement & I can't find it anywhere on the online Citi bank account. Statement shows miles are being transferred to AA#. Seems like it should be there & we shouldn't have to Secure Message or call Citi. Am I simply overlooking it? Thanks!
Old Mar 6, 2014 | 12:47 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

It's on the front of my card. Years ago it used to be at the bottom IIRC, but on a recent Citi AA card I have with me right now it's at the top right, in faint print above and to the left of the giant Citi logo.
Old Mar 6, 2014 | 12:52 pm
Original Poster

Nope, definitely not on the card. But wouldn't you think it would be on the statement, both online & print?

Originally Posted by sdsearch
It's on the front of my card. Years ago it used to be at the bottom IIRC, but on a recent Citi AA card I have with me right now it's at the top right, in faint print above and to the left of the giant Citi logo.
Old Mar 6, 2014 | 1:04 pm

I got my AA # through Secure Message.

Citi Hhonors is worse, the SM reply was that they will investigate and reply by mail in 10-15 business days.
Old Mar 6, 2014 | 1:33 pm

Programs: AA, TY, UR, UA, US, WN, MR, SPG
It's not on the statement or Citicards Online. In my experience, when I applied for the card, it didn't have the AA# on it, but my first replacement/renewal card did.

I just called to get it. It was painless.
Old Mar 6, 2014 | 2:41 pm

Programs: Bonvoy Platinum, HH Gold
I called on the Citi AA Exec card. They confirmed the number I applied for the card with was the number that was currently on the card.
Old Mar 6, 2014 | 4:32 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AA EP, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Platinum, M life Noir
I had to call in to get it. Citi also royally screwed up the AAdvantage registration process (I wasn't able to access my account for nearly two months), so I recommend signing up for an AA FF number online first. Don't let Citi generate it for you.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.