Old Jun 12, 2024 | 12:21 pm
Original Poster
10 Countries Visited20 Countries Visited30 Countries Visited10 Years on Site

Programs: AA Plat
PWM Meetup - Sat. July 13, 2024

Place: Waterfront Park, Bath, ME

Date: Sat. July 13, 2024

Time: 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm

Join platbrownguy and me for a free outdoor concert by Crystal Vision. Let’s predict the next credit card, bank, and airline to fail. Has anyone been caught up in the shady world of fintechs? What's the weirdest way you've earned (or failed to earn) LP? Crystal Vision is a Fleetwood Mac cover band so I'd expect most (if not all) of us can sing along. The lovely city of Bath is located 45 minutes north of PWM. There's street parking around town and "permit lots" are free to use on the weekend.

Hope to see you there!

Cleared
sexykitten7
platbrownguy

Waitlisted
Miesque

Rebooked
FriendlySkies
GW McLintock
jrl767
roadtriper
SanDiego1K likes this.

Last edited by sexykitten7; Jun 23, 2024 at 9:46 am
Old Jun 12, 2024 | 12:54 pm
10 Countries Visited20 Years on Site

Programs: AA EXP, DL PM, Hyatt Glob, Marriott Ambassador/LTP, Nat'l Exec Elite, LEYE Gold
Thanks for organizing!

Anyone who happens to be in Maine in July -- Bath is a cute town and is easily worth a detour. (I am biased because it is the nearest town to my residence, but come see for yourself.)

Food trucks and downtown eateries provide lots of options. Depending on interest level, we could get together at a local brewery beforehand.
sexykitten7 likes this.
Old Jun 12, 2024 | 12:55 pm
10 Years on Site

Programs: Hilton Diamond
I have actually never been to Maine and its obviously a great time to be up there instead of broiling away down here. Put me down as a maybe for now, need to look into logistics and travel options
sexykitten7 likes this.
Old Jun 12, 2024 | 8:54 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
10 Countries Visited2M10 Years on Site

Location: SEA — the REAL Washington; occasionally (but a lot less often than before) in the other Washington (DCA area)
Programs: DL PM 1.57MM; AS MVPG 100K (closing in on 0.5MM)
sounds great

we’ll be attending a friend’s daughter's wedding in Kennebunkport the following weekend, but unfortunately won’t be able to re-choreograph our outbound travel plans for a week earlier
sexykitten7 likes this.
Old Jun 15, 2024 | 8:07 am
1M15 Years on Site

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold, 1MM, Bonsai Platinum , Bonvoy Gold, IHG Platinum
Sounds like a Great time, and its very close for me. Unfortunately I'm unavailable Saturdays. Thanks for putting it together, Hopefully next time! RT
Old Jun 21, 2024 | 3:40 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
30 Countries Visited1M40 Nights10 Years on Site

Programs: Amex Gold/Plat, UA *G, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Gold, NEXUS, TSA Disparager Unobtanium
Sorry to say I can't make it-- Bath is just ten or so minutes from where I used to live!
sexykitten7 likes this.
Old Jun 23, 2024 | 9:45 am
Original Poster
10 Countries Visited20 Countries Visited30 Countries Visited10 Years on Site

Programs: AA Plat
Originally Posted by FriendlySkies
Sorry to say I can't make it-- Bath is just ten or so minutes from where I used to live!
Let me know the next time you're in town we can event!
FriendlySkies likes this.
Old Jul 12, 2024 | 12:47 pm

Programs: AA EXP, DL PM, Hyatt Glob, Marriott Ambassador/LTP, Nat'l Exec Elite, LEYE Gold
Originally Posted by Miesque
I have actually never been to Maine and its obviously a great time to be up there instead of broiling away down here. Put me down as a maybe for now, need to look into logistics and travel options
So -- any chance you're in Maine this weekend?

sexykitten7 -- anyone else coming tomorrow or is it just us?
Old Jul 12, 2024 | 2:21 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
10 Countries Visited2M10 Years on Site

Location: SEA — the REAL Washington; occasionally (but a lot less often than before) in the other Washington (DCA area)
Programs: DL PM 1.57MM; AS MVPG 100K (closing in on 0.5MM)
next Fri 19th we have a 7pm social event in K'port; the hostess has announced it's of the cocktails-and-desserts variety, so we'll probably drive up early to mid afternoon for a late lunch
sexykitten7 likes this.
Old Jul 13, 2024 | 10:28 am

Originally Posted by jrl767
next Fri 19th we have a 7pm social event in K'port; the hostess has announced it's of the cocktails-and-desserts variety, so we'll probably drive up early to mid afternoon for a late lunch
Nice. I probably have a work trip to NYC next Thurs/Fri but if you or anyone else is ever in Maine, feel free to post here and we can try to get something together!
sexykitten7 likes this.
Old Jul 13, 2024 | 2:02 pm

FYI, in case anyone else pops in, the band is playing from 5 to 7pm tonight. Happy to grab a drink after the band is done though. I'll probably head over to the park at 6 with my family to listen to the band.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.