Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Red Eye F Seats LAX-ATL?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 24, 2010, 10:44 pm

Programs: Delta Skymiles
Originally Posted by avidflyer
Yup..The "Snack service" is still done on the LAX-JFK redeye (or was last Month when I flew it) but not on LAX-ATL...just a snack basket.

FWIW, I saw the comment that this is the hardest upgrade in the system but I got to tell ya, I have done that flight 6 times this year 3 of which before I was a Diamond, and I got the UG at 6 days on every flight. I must be incredibly lucky or flagged in the system as a HVC cause I have gone to the battlefield on several flights but never LAX-ATL.
Agree that the redeye is not a difficult upgrade. I get it fairly easily as a Gold.
Old Mar 25, 2010, 2:27 am

Programs: DL GM, Marriott PP, Avis Something or other
Originally Posted by Flyer girl
Agree that the redeye is not a difficult upgrade. I get it fairly easily as a Gold.
I'm a lowly FO, but when I took this flight 3 weeks ago on a Wednesday night I started out 48 of 54 on the battlefield UG list and ended up 53 of 61.
Old Mar 25, 2010, 9:09 am

Programs: DL 2+ million/PM, YX, Marriott Plt, *wood gold, HHonors, CO Plt, UA, AA EXP, WN, AGR
Originally Posted by Flyer girl
As Platinum I was 13 out of 32 for the upgrade a few weeks ago.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.