Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Delta refunds/ emails from [email protected] -scam??

Search this Thread

Old Dec 29, 2023 | 11:40 am
Original Poster

Delta refunds/ emails from [email protected] -scam??

We received a refund from Delta through their messaging site for ecredits (covid related cancellations) and we were told that the refund would be applied to our original form of payment (credit card). Thus far the credit crad company has not received anything from Delta but we have gotten several emails from [email protected] asking for our mailing address. I have called and messaged with Delta to see if these emails are legit or a scam but I am not getting any consistent information. Delta has our mailing address in our SkyMiles Account so not sure why they would ask for it if this is a legit email. Any thoughts or advice?? Thanks.
Old Dec 29, 2023 | 2:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
10 Countries Visited20 Years on Site

Originally Posted by surfercats
We received a refund from Delta through their messaging site for ecredits (covid related cancellations) and we were told that the refund would be applied to our original form of payment (credit card). Thus far the credit crad company has not received anything from Delta but we have gotten several emails from [email protected] asking for our mailing address. I have called and messaged with Delta to see if these emails are legit or a scam but I am not getting any consistent information. Delta has our mailing address in our SkyMiles Account so not sure why they would ask for it if this is a legit email. Any thoughts or advice?? Thanks.
I have gotten a legit email from [email protected] in the past (addressing an issue with website partner earning charts for KL Premium Economy flights).
Old Dec 29, 2023 | 2:32 pm
30 Countries Visited3M10 Years on Site

Programs: Delta 3M DM, Southwest A List
I have also received legit emails from [email protected] regarding ecredits, one of which was in response to a question I had sent to Delta via the web, and in the email trail I saw that Delta had forwarded to [email protected] with the request to take care of it and inform me. I have the impression that this is either a part of Delta separate from customer service, or a separate group that Delta has outsourced with.
Old Dec 30, 2023 | 7:41 am

I have also received an email from [email protected] informing me that they re-opened a RUC that they closed by mistake.
Old Jan 1, 2024 | 7:31 am
10 Countries Visited20 Countries Visited30 Countries Visited10 Years on Site

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott Titanium & LT Gold
Kana is the software Delta (and AA) use to manage customer relations queries
Old Jan 1, 2024 | 3:58 pm
Moderator: Delta SkyMiles, Luxury Hotels, TravelBuzz! and Italy
30 Countries Visited50 Countries Visited20 Years on Site

As the question has been answered, I am closing this thread
Happy New Year
Obscure2k
Delta Moderator

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.