Wiki Posts
Search

DL website question

Search this Thread

Old Jun 23, 2024 | 9:48 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL, UA
DL website question

Maybe it’s me, but I’ve been having trouble for the past two days pulling up an exiting reservation for a flight in November ATL-FCO. I can pull up the list of “My Trips” just fine and it shows them all, but when I click “Details” on any of them, nothing happens. I can manually access the reservation in question by searching by confirmation number and there it is. But when I click on “View Seats” want to look at the seat map it starts to open it says “Just a Moment” but never goes anywhere, so I have to go back.

So...I can expand the flight details and there is another “View Seats” selection - when I click that it gives me an error message saying “Whoops! We’re sorry we could not find any reservation with the information you have provided.” (Even though it shows the reservation list right below the error message.)

This is happening on my MacBook Pro and my iPad.

Anyone else have a similar problem or suggestion before I try spending who knows how much time by hitting “Help Center”?

Old Jun 23, 2024 | 9:56 am
10 Countries Visited20 Years on Site

Originally Posted by ATLintheair
Maybe it’s me, but I’ve been having trouble for the past two days pulling up an exiting reservation for a flight in November ATL-FCO. I can pull up the list of “My Trips” just fine and it shows them all, but when I click “Details” on any of them, nothing happens. I can manually access the reservation in question by searching by confirmation number and there it is. But when I click on “View Seats” want to look at the seat map it starts to open it says “Just a Moment” but never goes anywhere, so I have to go back.

So...I can expand the flight details and there is another “View Seats” selection - when I click that it gives me an error message saying “Whoops! We’re sorry we could not find any reservation with the information you have provided.” (Even though it shows the reservation list right below the error message.)

This is happening on my MacBook Pro and my iPad.

Anyone else have a similar problem or suggestion before I try spending who knows how much time by hitting “Help Center”?
Try Firefox and Chrome. Nothing works well for me in ever accessing seats on Safari.
Old Jun 23, 2024 | 9:56 am
Moderator: Delta SkyMiles
40 Countries Visited2M100 Nights15 Years on Site

Programs: DL (duh), AA 1MM, Bonvoy Titanium, HH Diamond
Clear cookies and use a different browser.

Im not having issues.
Old Jun 23, 2024 | 10:45 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
10 Countries Visited20 Years on Site

Yesterday was schedule change Saturday and there could have been a flight change. Usually it takes a few days for these to filter down to booking. What is date and flight number in booking?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.