Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Emirates | Skywards
Reload this Page >

Emirates Covid-19 refund policy and Economy Saver tickers

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 7, 2022, 9:48 am
Original Poster

Does the 24 month no-fee change and refund policy described in https://www.emirates.com/us/english/...icket-options/ apply to new Economy Saver tickets (for travel before 8/31/2022)? That web page doesn't mention anything about ticket type, so I would think it does, but when I got to book a new Economy Saver ticket (for travel before 8/31/2022) it says the following, which I find confusing. Thank you.

Edit: I just called Emirates and got clarification. The Covid-19 refund policy linked-to above does apply. The only possible catch is that taxes may or may not be refundable (she couldn't tell me until after the 24 hour free-cancellation period). Does anyone have any idea which taxes are refundable and which aren't?

Last edited by AbelianGrape; Mar 7, 2022 at 10:32 am Reason: Additional information

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.