Wiki Posts
Search

Best Seats on A330?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 14, 2005, 1:13 pm
Original Poster

Best Seats on A330?

Hi,

I just booked tickets for MCT->DXB and DXB-DOH, both operated by A330-200, one in 2-class and the other in 3-class config. I was assigned seats 10A/B for the 3-class plane and 3A/B for the other. Are these good seats? Any recommendations?

Thanks
monty
Old Apr 14, 2005, 2:44 pm

Programs: AA Platinum Pro, AC *S, Marriott Gold Elite, Hyatt Explorist
On the 3 class flights, I would prefer the bulkhead (8A/B or 8J/K) cause they have a little bit more legroom - im not sure if this is true for the 2 class one. On the 2 class, all the seats are virtually identical so it doesnt really matter.
Old Apr 14, 2005, 5:16 pm

Originally Posted by sadiqhassan
On the 3 class flights, I would prefer the bulkhead (8A/B or 8J/K) cause they have a little bit more legroom - im not sure if this is true for the 2 class one. On the 2 class, all the seats are virtually identical so it doesnt really matter.
Forgive me if I'm wrong but I am sure the bulkhead on 3 class A330 is Row 7 in J cabin.

I personally find that legroom is slightly less at the bulkhead on this aircraft also.

Row 3A/B or 3J/K on the 2 class are my favourite seats.

The seats you have been allocated are fine & as the flights are only very short then it does not matter that much really.
Old Apr 15, 2005, 5:30 am

Programs: AA Platinum Pro, AC *S, Marriott Gold Elite, Hyatt Explorist
My Bad- sorry I was thinking of the B777

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.