Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Emirates | Skywards
Reload this Page >

Anyone Flown EK 204 JFK-DXB Nonstop?

Anyone Flown EK 204 JFK-DXB Nonstop?

Old Oct 22, 2007, 12:43 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Emirates Skywards, Mileage Plus, OneWorld, Qatar Airways Privilage Club
Arrow Anyone Flown EK 204 JFK-DXB Nonstop?

Hello,

Next month I will be flying the 1040am Emirates JFK-DXB nonstop flight. Currently I'm assigned 38H in economy, but im planning on being at the Emirates counter as soon as they open up so that I can get an exit row seat. My question is, has anyone flown this particular route and their experience..and also, what time does the EK counter open in JFK so that I cna be first in line to get an exit row seat? Thanks so much!!
Old Oct 22, 2007, 12:46 pm

Programs: BA Gold, TK*G, EI Elite
Try the Emirates Forum
Old Oct 22, 2007, 12:56 pm
Moderator: Delta SkyMiles, Luxury Hotels, TravelBuzz! and Italy

Moving thread to the Emirates Forum
Obscure2k
TravelBuzz Moderator
Old Nov 2, 2007, 9:32 am

Programs: Skywards, Qmiles, Miles&More, Enrich
Originally Posted by chicagodesi
My question is, has anyone flown this particular route and their experience..and also, what time does the EK counter open in JFK so that I cna be first in line to get an exit row seat? Thanks so much!!
I recently flew between JFK-DXB but in J class. The counter opens at least 3 hrs before the flight and try to get in as early as possible to secure your exit row seat.
Old Nov 2, 2007, 1:58 pm

Programs: AA GOLD
Flew about a week ago. Eventhough the counter opens 3 hours before, there is a small Emirates kiosk that is open much before. I was able to secure my BP and change seats around 5PM which is 6 hours earlier to Departure.

Also, if the flights are full sometimes you get upgraded if you are a Skywards member, though it didn't work for me.

The Food was quite good, though lot of special meals did not make it to the flight. If you have ordered special meals, make sure to confirm 24 hours prior to your flight. The Entertainment system is amazing and I found the seats to be quite decent and with footrests.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.