Wiki Posts
Search

Vienna Airport - baggage storage

Search this Thread

Old Jun 21, 2007 | 4:08 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K/Million Miler, Starwood Platinum, Hilton Gold
Vienna Airport - baggage storage

This is an unusual problem. I need to leave a bag for a couple of weeks at Vienna airport (to save having to lug it around the continent), but only have a 45 minute connection at VIE airport on the way out.

I am assuming that I can't go out to collect the bag and come back in in time to make my flight, so the only option is to leave it inside the secure area in the Austrian Airlines terminal. Is there any facility where I could do that?

Thanks for your help.
Old Jun 22, 2007 | 2:03 am
szg
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH(OS) HON, IC RA
Originally Posted by MKE Traveler
This is an unusual problem. I need to leave a bag for a couple of weeks at Vienna airport (to save having to lug it around the continent), but only have a 45 minute connection at VIE airport on the way out.

I am assuming that I can't go out to collect the bag and come back in in time to make my flight, so the only option is to leave it inside the secure area in the Austrian Airlines terminal. Is there any facility where I could do that?

Thanks for your help.
No, there is no left luggage inside the terminal. But I think it should be possible. When you arrive, just take the exit to vienna and after customs control you arrive at the arrival hall. Then go left, to the rental car counters and opposite there is the left luggage counter. Store it there and take the steps up to go to the depature hall and then enter the transit area. Of course, it depends, if you are flying Schengen or International.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.