Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New AY Visa Credit card with Aktia

Search this Thread

Old Jul 24, 2024, 12:47 am

Got also invitation to the golf event. I have never hit a golf ball in my life, but got almost hit by a golf ball myself when walking next to a golf course.
kauppias likes this.
Old Jul 24, 2024, 12:21 pm

Programs: AY, SK, TK
Originally Posted by kauppias
if it was a ticket sure why not, but its just a invite to sign up 🤣🤣 it included food and drink, I was tempted to sign up and go eat and drink without playing since I live close by 🤣
hey again, did u pass on a good excuse what?

Say to wife, ”I am going playing golf” and go drinking!😄
Old Jul 24, 2024, 12:30 pm

Programs: AF Ultimate/AY plat/SK EBG/LH SEN/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
Originally Posted by FFlash
hey again, did u pass on a good excuse what?

Say to wife, ”I am going playing golf” and go drinking!😄
heh I dont need a excuse to go drinkin without her 😀
SPBanker and FFlash like this.
Old Jul 25, 2024, 2:29 am

Programs: AY+ Platinum (OWE), Hilton Gold
Got an invite to the golf tournament as well, and signed up right away. This is quite impressive, Linna Golf is one of the top courses in the country after all.
vulle, FFlash and kauppias like this.
Old Jul 25, 2024, 2:35 am

Programs: AF Ultimate/AY plat/SK EBG/LH SEN/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
Originally Posted by McCarran
Got an invite to the golf tournament as well, and signed up right away. This is quite impressive, Linna Golf is one of the top courses in the country after all.
if I knew how to even play remotely I would be there... but alas I have zero Talent to boast about 😉😀 on the golf course that is
McCarran and intuition like this.
Old Jul 25, 2024, 6:25 am

Programs: AY, SK, TK
Originally Posted by McCarran
Linna. Well I would appreciate, now greest zelous why I didnt get invite.

😅
manywhere likes this.
Old Jul 31, 2024, 4:52 am

Programs: AY+ Platinum
I noticed that my email address was completely missing from my personal information in Finnair Visa profile. I sent a message to Aktia through the app asking them to add my email, and also gently asked them about the Linna Golf event.

I was also told that Finnair is responsible for the events, not Aktia.
My email address was promptly added though.

Those of you who received golf, Flow, or Linnanmäki invitations, who actually sent it?
Old Jul 31, 2024, 5:22 am
Ambassador: Finnair Plus
Hilton 5+ BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: AY+ Plat, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Discoverist, Priority Club Plat Amb, Miles and Smiles Elite
Originally Posted by yoghurt
I noticed that my email address was completely missing from my personal information in Finnair Visa profile. I sent a message to Aktia through the app asking them to add my email, and also gently asked them about the Linna Golf event.

I was also told that Finnair is responsible for the events, not Aktia.
My email address was promptly added though.

Those of you who received golf, Flow, or Linnanmäki invitations, who actually sent it?
Finnair Plus.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.