Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Strawberry status match

Search this Thread

Old Sep 29, 2023, 4:43 am

Programs: AF Ultimate/AY plat/SK EBG/LH SEN/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
Originally Posted by FFlash
I am already Gold thru their mastercard promo but I will try to see if clicking on this will extend anouther year😁
is the Mc valid for Finland too?
Old Sep 29, 2023, 5:24 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: lots of shiny metal cards
Originally Posted by kauppias
is the Mc valid for Finland too?
Looks like SE & NO only
Originally Posted by Strawberry
Koskee vain henkilöitä, jotka asuvat Norjassa tai Ruotsissa.
PS - wow, Gold until 31 Aug 2025!

ETA - does anyone know how to apply the Hertz President's Club perk to existing Hertz accounts. The link takes to the enrollment page...

Last edited by WilcoRoger; Sep 29, 2023 at 5:30 am
Old Sep 29, 2023, 5:26 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AY+ Platinum, SK Gold, LH M&M SEN, airbaltic Executive, Radisson VIP
Got instant upgrade until 31-JAN-2025. Thanks for posting this status match opportunity cheesyfeet !
Old Sep 29, 2023, 6:05 am

Programs: AY
Got the strawberry upgrade until 2025-07-31, same for a silver upgrade for a friend.
None of our family (profile based in Fi) received such email. So ​​​​thanks a lot for the info 🙏
Old Sep 29, 2023, 6:09 am

Programs: AY Platinum (OWE), HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by WilcoRoger
ETA - does anyone know how to apply the Hertz President's Club perk to existing Hertz accounts. The link takes to the enrollment page...
I also ran into the same. Will offer an FT like to anyone who solves this problem.
Old Sep 29, 2023, 6:14 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Jyrsa
I also ran into the same. Will offer an FT like to anyone who solves this problem.
Due to similar issues I already have like 3-4 different Hertz accounts, a couple of them 5*, but Prez club would be nicer.
Jyrsa likes this.
Old Sep 29, 2023, 6:34 am

Originally Posted by kauppias
Note that they say they may check eligibility for the match
Obviously. Especially now that I posted the links publicly here, I realize unqualified folks will try to abuse it.

But I wouldn't have suggested signing up without being qualified, and I guess most people here are either AY Silver, Gold or above, so should be good to go. And this is valid until 02 October anyway so I suppose there won't be a huge amount of abuse in that short time.

Need to get that Hertz Prez club too!
Old Sep 29, 2023, 6:52 am
Original Poster

Programs: AY+Plat

For existing members
If you are already a member of the Hertz loyalty programme, please contact our Customer Service: +47 22 33 42 00 or [email protected]. To process your request, we will need your membership numbers of the Hertz loyalty programme and the Strawberry. It generally takes about 6 working days to process your status match request.
Old Sep 29, 2023, 7:55 am

Programs: AY Platinum, TK Elite, BT VIP, AA, BA, SK, DL, NT, WB + hotels
Strawberry status match

Received an email from AY yesterday. All Lumos, Platskus and Golds reveice Strawberry Gold as a statusmatch. Valid until 02OCT.

You get a simple code that probably is not unique and add it to your profile page at www.strawberry.fi.

But it is not instant. At least not for me. How long does it take before they update the status level?

Not that I will have any use for it, but...
Old Sep 29, 2023, 10:57 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AY+ Platinum, SK Gold, LH M&M SEN, airbaltic Executive, Radisson VIP
It took 1h here.
Old Sep 29, 2023, 11:50 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

The site says 10 minutes, after 2 hrs I emailed them and ta-daa
GUWonder likes this.
Old Sep 29, 2023, 11:52 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

intuition - can we clean up this topic and move Strawberry related posts to the dedicated topic?
ffay005 likes this.
Old Sep 29, 2023, 12:30 pm
Moderator, Finnair

Programs: EB Diamond, M&M SEN, QR Gold, AY+ Gold, A3*G, Nordic Choice Lifetime Platinum, SJ Prio Black
intuition - can we clean up this topic and move Strawberry related posts to the dedicated topic?
You rang, sir?

BTW, don't be scared of the little red triangle - it will summon a moderator.
ffay005 likes this.
Old Sep 29, 2023, 12:31 pm

Programs: AY Platinum, TK Elite, BT VIP, AA, BA, SK, DL, NT, WB + hotels

Yeah, apparently it took a while. And now it says status is valid until 31AUG25, which is a lot more than the 12 months promised.
florens and seldomrfly like this.
Old Sep 29, 2023, 1:03 pm
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
It seems targeted to Finnish addresses on member accounts from what I’ve seen, but it’s been working for addresses in other countries too. Swedish and Norwegian residents eligible for the Strawberry credit cards can get Gold status pretty easily via the credit card and a few stays or maybe off the bat with a card promo campaign. Perhaps the next step is for there to be a Finnish Strawberry credit card after running up Finnish Strawberry program numbers.

Word of caution for those with current Strawberry elite status of the non-lifetime variety: if your status on the website shows an extension of elite status level and that extension is unrelated to stay activity, it may turn out not to be accurate. Had this discrepancy pop up and hit several accounts that I had run up elite status level with back when Nordic Choice was running a promo where each night counted for 5 elite status nights — and there is no soft-landing. But when account status is upgraded, the upgraded status is for the remainder of the current membership year/period + the full membership year/period that follows the one in which the account upgrade happens.

Originally Posted by ffay005
Received an email from AY yesterday. All Lumos, Platskus and Golds reveice Strawberry Gold as a statusmatch. Valid until 02OCT.

You get a simple code that probably is not unique and add it to your profile page at www.strawberry.fi.

But it is not instant. At least not for me. How long does it take before they update the status level?

Not that I will have any use for it, but...
The code is not unique by applicant. The upgrade is not instant. It’s taking less than 20 minutes this evening in the OSL/ARN time zone.

I am a big fan of the Strawberry hotels’ value proposition for me, and it’s my main program for continental Scandinavian hotel stays.

Last edited by GUWonder; Sep 30, 2023 at 12:33 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.