Wiki Posts
Search

HA F to Japan

Search this Thread

Old Dec 16, 2019, 1:35 am
Original Poster

Programs: Au: UA, Marriott, Hilton; GE
HA F to Japan

The last few trips I took to TYO on HA in F, towards the end of the flight, the FAs passed out boxed chocolate-covered Mac nut candies that were wrapped in fabric. Is this still being done?

Many thanks.
Old Dec 16, 2019, 9:11 pm

They haven't had chocolates wrapped in fabric for some time. Most recently, they had been giving a mini-box of Honolulu Cookie Company cookies. However, with the new amenity kits and bedding last month, they've stopped the cookies and now provide an ECO-shopping bag made by the same folks making the kits instead of the cookies.
Old Dec 16, 2019, 10:55 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by hawaii777
They haven't had chocolates wrapped in fabric for some time. Most recently, they had been giving a mini-box of Honolulu Cookie Company cookies. However, with the new amenity kits and bedding last month, they've stopped the cookies and now provide an ECO-shopping bag made by the same folks making the kits instead of the cookies.
Thanks for the information. Thats too bad about the candy. The packages made good gifts of appreciation for hotel staff.

What is new about the amenity kits and bedding? Big improvement?
Old Dec 17, 2019, 8:54 pm

Originally Posted by 747FC
Thanks for the information. Thats too bad about the candy. The packages made good gifts of appreciation for hotel staff.

What is new about the amenity kits and bedding? Big improvement?
I used to do the same thing with the candy and cookies! ^

Contents in the amenity kits are basically the same but different bag that it comes in. Bedding is same items but different designs. Kinda like it over the previous bright pink blanket.

Information can be found here.
(The new ECO Bag is at the 6:00 position of the first photo.)
Old Dec 17, 2019, 10:04 pm
Original Poster

Contents in the amenity kits are basically the same but different bag that it comes in. Bedding is same items but different designs. Kinda like it over the previous bright pink blanket.

Mahalo.
Old Jan 1, 2020, 9:35 am
Original Poster

Looking at that website again, and noticed the "flip-flop"-style slippers. Are those really being given out in F, along with socks?

Hau'oli Makahiki Hou!
Old Jan 1, 2020, 7:53 pm

Looking at that website again, and noticed the "flip-flop"-style slippers. Are those really being given out in F, along with socks?

Hau'oli Makahiki Hou!
Yes, it's similar quality to what they provided before but as you mention, it's "flip-flop" style.
747FC likes this.
Old Feb 1, 2020, 1:23 pm
Original Poster

Hau'oli Makahiki Hou!
Yes, it's similar quality to what they provided before but as you mention, it's "flip-flop" style.
just tried them during a 9,5 hour flight. Form chosen over function. Rather have sone well constructed ones.

Last edited by 747FC; Feb 1, 2020 at 1:44 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.