Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Renting at Portland, OR/PDX

Search this Thread

Old May 22, 2022, 7:42 am

Programs: UA PG, IHG Diamond Amb
Reviving an old thread...
If I'm landing at 12am at PDX from EWR, is there any way to rent from Hertz - opening hours are 7am-12am.
Do they have a way to get a car after hours?
Old May 24, 2022, 9:26 am

Programs: DL Plat, UA Plat 1MM, AS MVP, Hyatt Discoverist, Avis Presidents Club, Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by thedon
Reviving an old thread...
If I'm landing at 12am at PDX from EWR, is there any way to rent from Hertz - opening hours are 7am-12am.
Do they have a way to get a car after hours?
No, after hours you are SOL. Depending where you are going/staying, you could return the airport in the morning and get a car, or pick up downtown in the morning.
Auto Enthusiast, Ordpc and thedon like this.
Old Aug 18, 2022, 7:07 am

Programs: UA PG, IHG Diamond Amb
Originally Posted by noah
No, after hours you are SOL. Depending where you are going/staying, you could return the airport in the morning and get a car, or pick up downtown in the morning.
A bit late, but i ended up renting with Avis who were open till 1am, but the Hertz desk was still open at 12.30 when i got to the rental car centre.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.