Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Consolidated "Hertz Website Issues" Thread

Search this Thread

Old Jul 13, 2024, 2:38 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM 2MM, Marriott LT Titanium, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Another new one... after logging in, cannot go to any of the 'deals' pages since the website errors out with this:
  • DZX006-97-ERR-7517-195 - {0} - We are unable to process your request. Please try your submission again or Contact Us for assistance. [DZX006]
Hertz loses another booking to the competition since I can't even get a quote on a rental!
Auto Enthusiast likes this.
Old Aug 15, 2024, 6:58 am
Original Member

Programs: Lifetime Platinum Marriott
US Hertz website issues?

Pass 2 days have not been able to get onto Hertz site. Either website or app.
Errors like Token is invalid issues, blank page with Not found.
Tried different computers and different networks (home and office) is it me or is anyone else having issues

Last edited by FlyinHawaiian; Aug 20, 2024 at 7:03 am Reason: moved into existing thread
Old Aug 15, 2024, 8:08 am

Same for me. Neither the website or the app will allow me to log in.
Old Aug 15, 2024, 8:44 am

I was able to cancel a reservation yesterday while in my account. Of course, I was already signed in, so it probably doesn't refute your issues.
Old Aug 15, 2024, 10:17 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I was just able to log in.

Doesn't surprise me if there are website issues however... Hertz IT is abysmal. Meanwhile, they're focused on expiring your points end of this year without telling you how many or giving enough notice to actually use them.
Old Aug 17, 2024, 4:42 pm

Today was unable to cancel a reservation on the Hertz website (also tried mobile). Called the PC line and it took 5+ (no exaggeration) minutes of mostly being put on hold until I was told it was done. That I would get a confirming email in 10 minutes. No email ever received but I note the reservation is no longer being displayed on the Hertz website (that part works).
Old Aug 18, 2024, 9:04 am

Programs: SWRR, HH, SM, TSA Pre
Three times now I've entered my FF numbers for DL, UA and AA. When I come back a couple days later, it shows "Invalid FT Program" with the correct numbers there. I need the DL one to stick to get 5* status that I'd really like to have for my MCO trip next month. Any suggestions?
Old Aug 19, 2024, 9:22 am

Programs: Delta Skymiles
Cannot see my reservations

I can make reservations and receive confirmation e-mails. Hertz can see my reservations. But I cannot see them, whether I am logged in or just entering a confirmation # and last name. I THINK this started after Hertz switched my member ID from 7 digits to 8, I think this spring. When I select "Profile" it shows my 8 digit number as my Gold Rewards ID, but it displays my member ID as the 7 digit number. I don't know if that is the problem or not, but It is suspicious. Anyone else have problems when moved from 7 digits to 8?
Old Aug 20, 2024, 8:09 am

i still have my 7 digit and 8 digit Hertz # displayed in different places, and it will reject it if I'm not using the "right one" for that particular place. The 8-digit starts with "0". They switched it some time ago from 8 digits to 7 (not 7 to 8), they obviously didn't catch everywhere where it's required.

Last edited by randix; Aug 20, 2024 at 8:12 am Reason: clarity
Old Aug 26, 2024, 6:21 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

So with their ever-changing and ever-worse user interface, there appears to be no way to actually print a reservation with rate details now... only a high level summary of the final price. The 'view reservation' only gives you the location, date, car and total/final price.
If you click on the 'Price Details' it pops up an overlay frame that obscures the rest of the information so you can't actually print everything. Way to go Hertz, keep getting worse!
Old Aug 30, 2024, 8:50 pm

Programs: BA GGL, Marriott, IHG, Sirius, Dusit, Thai, Virgin, Hyatt, BAA, AS, AA(both)
Oh Hertz how I hate thee (part two).

I've been trying to modify some bookings recently (yeah I know stupid me).

When I go to confirm the update, the site now requires another credit card validation .... but rejects the updates during the process as invalid CVV number for booking ... what is happening is that the box that you need to put the CVV into isn't appearing ... so to update a booking I need to change the credit card and that will allow the CVV to be entered... Okay I have two credit cards, no problem, but only one is Zero FX and these are US bookings I'm trying update, so I have to cycle the credit cards in and out of the booking.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.