Search

Adding Driver at non airport location.

Search this Thread

Old Jun 2, 2024, 6:21 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA PPro, Mariott Ambassador, B6 Mosaic, SBUX Gold, Best Buy Elite
Adding Driver at non airport location.

Hello All,

I theory I think this should be possible, but I want to make sure I am renting a car at LAS on Sat, I would like to add the friend I am traveling with as additional driver, She's not in the same household, spouse, etc,I she has to present her DL to be added to the contract with the associated fee. She also doesn't arrive with me and is coming on Sun. Can I do this at a HLE location. Specifically I am thinking of the Hertz desk at Resorts World. I didn't know if it could literally be any Hertz location or if there were restriction depending on if its corporate owned or franchise.

Jeff
Old Jun 2, 2024, 7:34 pm
Company Representative - AutoSlash and HotelSlash

It can definitely be done at any Hertz corporate-owned location. We're not certain about franchises, but the Hertz Resors World HLE is a corporate location.
Auto Enthusiast likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.