Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Hampton by Hilton Corby/Kettering {GBR}

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hampton by Hilton Corby/Kettering {GBR}

Search this Thread

Old Sep 19, 2024 | 1:10 pm
Original Poster
10 Years on Site

Programs: hhonors diamond
Originally Posted by flysmart2
I always like wizla's reviews very much!
Thank you my friend……… I do sometimes wander a little from the point but I do try and stay relevant and interesting.
Appreciate your comments.
Old Sep 21, 2024 | 12:11 am
5 Years on Site

Originally Posted by Hopecove
A Hampton is a Hampton in the UK. They are usually modular buildings and are 3 star in relation to service standards. There is nothing to differentiate them. I am still not sure why you think we want to know that you use the gym and eat at Weatherspoons. On previous posts you criticise the breakfast yet this time you write it was good. A Hampton breakfast in the UK is consistently poor by any objective standards ie reconstituted egg etc.
I find it interesting that Hamptons have essentially the same breakfast offering but the Belfast Hampton had far better quality compared to the others I have stayed in. Please keep the reviews coming Wizla, there is a real dearth of UK hilton up to date reviews outside of TripAdvisor, and even those ones are rarely posted by Gold or diamond members.
wizla likes this.
Old Sep 26, 2024 | 12:27 am
Moderator: Hilton Honors forums
50 Countries Visited20 Years on Site

Exclamation Please Remain On Topic

Several comments have been posted that have nothing to do with the topic of this discussion and have been deleted.

If this discussion is not of any interest to you, there are plenty of other discussions in the Hilton | Hilton Honors forum to peruse.

Thank you.

Regards,

Canarsie

Co-Moderator, Hilton | Hilton Honors forum
Old Sep 26, 2024 | 1:13 pm
Original Poster
10 Years on Site

Programs: hhonors diamond
Originally Posted by Canarsie
Several comments have been posted that have nothing to do with the topic of this discussion and have been deleted.

If this discussion is not of any interest to you, there are plenty of other discussions in the Hilton | Hilton Honors forum to peruse.

Thank you.

Regards,

Canarsie

Co-Moderator, Hilton | Hilton Honors forum
Thank you Canarsie……I completely agree.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.