Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol {NLD} (new hotel in 2015)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol {NLD} (new hotel in 2015)

Search this Thread

Old Nov 25, 2023 | 9:01 am
30 Countries Visited3M20 Years on Site

Programs: It's Complicated...
We did end up staying here a couple of weeks ago. While it is a bit of a trek compared to the Sheraton, it is nice to be able to just walk to the hotel and covered the whole way. At check in, did ask for a 7PM departure as opposed to a 6PM check out on our day rate and it was granted after the agent went and checked with someone. I definitely have a feeling that was the limit. The room was a nice executive room with an airport view. Very comfortable with a huge bathroom. We did not have an opportunity to try out any of the facilities other than the lounge as our sole purpose was a rest before our onward flight. Since we did get a 7PM check out, we tried out the evening offering in the lounge. It was underwhelming in my opinion. At 5.55 the food was setup with people on their marks ready to attack as soon as it was set out. The food was pretty basic and the wine was not that great. Staff was very friendly and helpful. The lounge was a pleasant space but I would not work hard to hit the happy hour here. I would have no problem with this hotel for a short stay and a quick visit to Amsterdam as the walkway to the hotel is right by the trains to the city. Overall, it fit our needs and was a very comfortable property. I would not pay extra for lounge access though.

Old Dec 5, 2023 | 8:45 pm
10 Countries Visited20 Countries Visited30 Countries Visited20 Years on Site

Programs: AC SE, AA EXP MM, BAEC Gold, UA Gold MM, Hyatt Glob, Marriott Titanium, HH Dia, IHG Plat
Thanks for the great photos! This really gives you an impression.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.