Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Honors members account for 64%?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 1, 2023, 10:59 am

Programs: AA EXP, AA Million Miles, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Cledaybuck
Obviously it is a matter of opinion, but if I can snag a room on the top floor with the guarantee of no one stomping around above me, I am all for it.
Eh. I live in a 2nd floor condo in a city center...that's just white noise.
Old Nov 2, 2023, 2:23 pm

Originally Posted by Cledaybuck
Obviously it is a matter of opinion, but if I can snag a room on the top floor with the guarantee of no one stomping around above me, I am all for it.
Actually...I tend to actively avoid top floors because they often have mechanical penthouses, elevator machinery, and / or rooftop HVAC equipment mounted right above them, which is much louder and more persistent than most guests' noises. I'll sometimes cross-reference the property floor plan to google maps' satellite view when choosing a room (to see if there is equipment mounted on the roof), but generally (and especially in high-rise buildings) my sweet spot is the 2nd-highest floor...or 3rd highest if the top floor has the club lounge, gym, etc on it.
SPN Lifer and the810 like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.