Community
Wiki Posts
Search

International Email Address

Search this Thread

Old Jun 2, 2006, 6:42 am
Original Poster

International Email Address

I am looking for email addresses, preferably general manager, for several international Hilton Hotel properties. Can anyone lead me in the right direction?

Here are the hotels: Hilton Istanbul, Hilton Budapest, Hilton Vienna, and Hilton Prague.

Thanks
Old Jun 2, 2006, 6:59 am
cpx

Programs: Many
Originally Posted by alwaysmilehungry
I am looking for email addresses, preferably general manager, for several international Hilton Hotel properties. Can anyone lead me in the right direction?

Here are the hotels: Hilton Istanbul, Hilton Budapest, Hilton Vienna, and Hilton Prague.

Thanks
Your best bet would be to call them. Not email.
Old Jun 2, 2006, 8:49 am
Suspended

Programs: Delta - Gold; Starwood - Platinum; HHonors - Diamond & Avis Preferred
Exclamation

Thanks
You could do the following:

A) Search the Hilton Family Hotel Master Thread above. most of the properties listed have a general email address which might get you to the GM without having to make a long distance phone call or help you without having to get to the GM.

B) Search FT to see if someone else has listed an email address for the GM for any of those properties in the past.

C) You don't indicated what your HHonors level email [email protected] along with gold/[email protected] (if you are one of those elite levels) and see if they can obtain the email address for the GM at those properties.
Old Jun 2, 2006, 10:00 am
Original Poster

Smile Research already done...no emails to be found on FT

Although I appreciate your helpful information, I am not a "newbie" to the FT game...I've done the searches, reviewed the master Hilton Thread, and contacted the Diamond Desk...Check A, Check B, Check C... STILL NO INFORMATION ...NOTING WHY I SUBMITTED THE THREAD... I was hoping someone else had faced the same dilemna...you would think in our age of electronic communication that Hilton would have email accounts for all of their properties and general managers...how archaic can they be.
Originally Posted by Cheap Elite
You could do the following:

A) Search the Hilton Family Hotel Master Thread above. most of the properties listed have a general email address which might get you to the GM without having to make a long distance phone call or help you without having to get to the GM.

B) Search FT to see if someone else has listed an email address for the GM for any of those properties in the past.

C) You don't indicated what your HHonors level email [email protected] along with gold/[email protected] (if you are one of those elite levels) and see if they can obtain the email address for the GM at those properties.
Old Jun 2, 2006, 10:31 am
Original Poster

SUCCESS...Email Addresses GALORE

Success in a simple websearch...Hilton and the city...for example Hilton Istanbul...you get a great website outside of the Hilton system with email addresses, name and contacts...I am surprised that the Diamond Desk doesn't keep this information on file for reference. But when in need, skip FT and search the general web...you'll get success.

Thanks
Old Jun 2, 2006, 10:40 am
Suspended

Programs: Delta - Gold; Starwood - Platinum; HHonors - Diamond & Avis Preferred
great
Old Jun 2, 2006, 10:54 am
cjd

If you go to the UK Hilton site:
http://www.hilton.co.uk/SiteHomePage
and go to the relevant Hilton, the hotel site usually gives an e-mail address.
Don't know why they can't have this facility on hilton.com

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.