Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Current Hyatt Promotions (announcements only)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Dec 9, 2021, 11:44 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Markie
Originally Posted by peteropny
This thread will not be locked but please keep commentary on the individual promotions in their specific thread.
Feel free to give comments on this sticky in this thread or point out promotions that we may have missed. However, at some point, we may delete posts so that this sticky remains "clean", please do not be offended.
(also feel free to edit this wiki to list current promos and remove outdated ones -- anyone with 90 days and 90 posts should be able to edit the wiki).
Can we please not remove promos until they are over > 1 month, to allow people chasing points etc easy access.

Current EMEA promo; 24% off at 143 participating properties, includes breakfast book Jan 5 - Jan 29 2024: https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/promo/member-private-sale?
1 Jul - 15 Sept 23 here - https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyat...ul-15-sep.html

New global promo, 1 Oct - 30 Nov 23 here - https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyat...00-points.html

FT link to add'l codes/promos here - https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyat...corporate.html
1,000 ETIHAD miles in addition to Hyatt Base Miles - 1.2.24 to 30.3.24 https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e...cQaQDBRnpXOi0g

Print Wikipost

Current Hyatt Promotions (announcements only)

Search this Thread

Old Jul 5, 2024, 9:59 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Beckles
Isn't everyone eligible for the current Florida promotion? Double EQN plus 1,000 bonus points per night is nothing to sneeze at, though it is pretty geographically restricted.

Florida 1K Points & 2X Nights | Hyatt Hotels & Resorts
Yes, everyone is eligible. I don’t think it’s that geographically restricted. I know plenty of people on this forum who flew or would fly to Rio in Las Vegas for promotions and pricing.

The nice thing about the Florida offer is that it stacks with both your targeted offer and the Dream/Thompson promo. One person DM’d me saying they’re taking their family on a last minute 6 day trip to stay at Dream South Beach earning 18 EQN’s plus the 6k points bonus.
InFlightJay likes this.
Old Jul 9, 2024, 1:45 pm

I think this might be new.

Register to earn 2X points at 550+ Hyatt Place and Hyatt House hotels worldwide

Earn double points for qualifying stays completed between July 9, 2024, and October 15, 2024, at 550+ participating Hyatt Place and Hyatt House hotels worldwide.
Earn up to 25,000 Bonus Points.

Register by September 15, 2024.
Old Jul 9, 2024, 3:39 pm

Not complaining, but the number of promos this year is crazy… are bookings really down this much?
Old Jul 9, 2024, 7:20 pm

Programs: SIA Solitaire PPS, IHG Royal Amb, Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy Gold, Hilton Hhonor Gold
Originally Posted by Seagull689
Not complaining, but the number of promos this year is crazy… are bookings really down this much?
Unfortunately, I did not get any of the targeted promos for the entire year, only able to register for the worldwide promotions.
Old Jul 9, 2024, 7:30 pm
Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Originally Posted by Seagull689
I think its more of the former Starwood/SPG regime inside Hyatt going wild with their targeted marketing addiction trying to shave every last nickel off their marketing budget trying to get a business boost out of those that might not otherwise stay.
No one really cares what we think anymore good or bad when it comes time to the program.
Business is just fine in the major demand markets
And when its off thats when you see the broad based promotions like Florida or Latin America, Asia Pacific etc
Old Jul 9, 2024, 8:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Amex Gold/Plat, UA *G, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Gold, NEXUS, TSA Disparager Unobtanium
Originally Posted by neilana
I think this might be new.

Register to earn 2X points at 550+ Hyatt Place and Hyatt House hotels worldwide

Earn double points for qualifying stays completed between July 9, 2024, and October 15, 2024, at 550+ participating Hyatt Place and Hyatt House hotels worldwide.
Earn up to 25,000 Bonus Points.

Register by September 15, 2024.
I attempted to register and received the following error. Hopefully just Hyatt IT gremlins vs. it being another way to say I don't qualify.

We're SorryWe’re currently unable to process your request. Please try again later.
Old Jul 10, 2024, 3:48 am

Programs: AA - EXP
Hopeful for another EQN night promo this year !
Old Jul 10, 2024, 10:12 am

Programs: UA Gold/0.756MM, WN ALP, Hyatt Diamond, MR Gold, Hertz PC, National Exec, Avis PC,AA Gold
Originally Posted by FriendlySkies
I attempted to register and received the following error. Hopefully just Hyatt IT gremlins vs. it being another way to say I don't qualify.
I got
We're SorryYou are already registered for this offer.

Will be lucrative for me. At an HP right now. Have an HH stay in a couple weeks. Stay at HHs a lot for work
Old Jul 10, 2024, 11:24 am
Moderator: Hyatt, American Express; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, AA EXP, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, Marriott Plat, Mlife Noir, invol FT beta tester
Originally Posted by jasonvr
I got
We're SorryYou are already registered for this offer.

Will be lucrative for me. At an HP right now. Have an HH stay in a couple weeks. Stay at HHs a lot for work
I usually get this message too (and did for this specific promo as well) -- I'm opted in to the Globalist/My Hyatt Concierge feature where they automatically register you for eligible promos.
Old Jul 10, 2024, 11:57 am

Originally Posted by Zorak
I usually get this message too (and did for this specific promo as well) -- I'm opted in to the Globalist/My Hyatt Concierge feature where they automatically register you for eligible promos.

Hi Zorak,

Where does one fine that opt in feature that you note above?

Thanks!
Old Jul 10, 2024, 12:15 pm

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, AA EXP, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, Marriott Plat, Mlife Noir, invol FT beta tester
Originally Posted by COLINDAD
Hi Zorak,

Where does one fine that opt in feature that you note above?

Thanks!
~8 months after hitting 60-night Glob for the first time several years ago, I received an email from Consumer Affairs but "signed" from my new concierge asking if I wanted to opt in, so if this isn't already happening for you, my suggestion would be to reach out to your MHC or call in to the concierge line (i.e. I don't think there's a way to do this self-service)
private_md likes this.
Old Jul 11, 2024, 10:02 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Members Save on Stays in Europe, Africa and the Middle East

Subject of email: Members Save on Stays in Europe, Africa and the Middle East

If this has been posted, I missed it.

Members can save up to 20%

and enjoy complimentary breakfast when booking on hyatt.com or in the app

For stays now through January 5, 2025, at participating hotels in Europe, Africa and the Middle East.

Book by August 1 and use special offer code 20ON24.

Offer available only to World of Hyatt members in good standing at time of booking and stay at participating hotels in Europe, Africa and the Middle East for qualifying stays occurring between July 05, 2024, and completed by January 05, 2025, when you book between July 04, 2024, and August 01, 2024. Must use offer code 20ON24 at time of booking to qualify.

For information about the cancellation, refund and deposit policies associated with this offer, please see the information provided at time of booking. Member Rate discount is available only for World of Hyatt members in good standing at time of booking and stay. Discount percent, if listed, applies to room rate only, and represents a discount off the Standard Rate. Discount does not apply to, unless specifically noted, service charges, mandatory resort fees, applicable taxes and other incidental expenses. Reservations subject to availability. Offer only available for a limited time, while shown as available on the applicable Hyatt website. Offer only available if booked as directed by requesting the then-available offer (if any). Any limitations or restrictions included in the published offer shall apply. Offer not valid with groups, conventions, other promotional offers, tour packages or special rate programs. Additional charges may apply for additional guests or room type upgrades. Offer not valid in conjunction with previously booked or held stays and may not be combined with other offers. Not redeemable for cash or other substitutions. Any unauthorized transfer, sale, distribution or reproduction constitutes fraud.

Promotional blackout periods may apply due to seasonal periods or special events, and normal arrival/departure restrictions apply (unless otherwise noted). This offer may be altered or withdrawn at any time without notice. Where required, an alternate offer of similar value will be offered. Void where prohibited by law. Hyatt®, World of Hyatt® and all related marks are trademarks of Hyatt International Corporation or its affiliates. ©2024 Hyatt International Corporation. All rights reserved.

dog face likes this.
Old Jul 18, 2024, 2:11 pm

Programs: UA- Pl (2MM), AA-Go, Delta-Silver, Hyatt-Globalist!, MR/SPG comb - Plat, Hilton - nada
This is weird - I could have sworn that yesterday (or late Tuesday) I rec'd a Hyatt email - about bonus points for booking HH's & HP's for the next 3 months (Aug-Oct?). Something about 2,000 per stay...I got busy and when I went back I can't find the email?

searched everywhere (my Hyatt folder, Trash, Spam, etc). And I don't see any mention here...did anyone get that promotion, or was I imagining things!
Old Jul 18, 2024, 2:14 pm

Originally Posted by rwm818
This is weird - I could have sworn that yesterday (or late Tuesday) I rec'd a Hyatt email - about bonus points for booking HH's & HP's for the next 3 months (Aug-Oct?). Something about 2,000 per stay...I got busy and when I went back I can't find the email?

searched everywhere (my Hyatt folder, Trash, Spam, etc). And I don't see any mention here...did anyone get that promotion, or was I imagining things!
Perhaps post 1907 above? 2x points though, not 2000 per stay.

Dedicated thread: Earn 2X points at HP and HH (July 9- October 15, 2024) Reg Reqd
Old Jul 18, 2024, 3:41 pm

Programs: UA- Pl (2MM), AA-Go, Delta-Silver, Hyatt-Globalist!, MR/SPG comb - Plat, Hilton - nada
Originally Posted by Zorak
Perhaps post 1907 above? 2x points though, not 2000 per stay.

Dedicated thread: Earn 2X points at HP and HH (July 9- October 15, 2024) Reg Reqd
Yep, wow...that was posted July 9 - I swear I just got it yesterday.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.