Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Park Hyatt Aviara - REVIEW - MASTER THREAD

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Park Hyatt Aviara - REVIEW - MASTER THREAD

Search this Thread

Old Sep 29, 2024 | 5:33 pm
10 Countries Visited10 Years on Site

Programs: Hilton Diamond Hyatt Globalist
Just had a good stay here. Used a SUA to confirm a pool suite. Did online checkin but it still wasnt ready when I arrived but they just moved me to a room on a lower floor that was ready. No issues having a wait at breakfast and it was over the weekend when I assume its busiest. I did notice a lot of people just hanging out instead of eating and leaving. Most people that were there when we got there were still there when we were done just hanging out on their phones so its not surprising to read the stories of long waits for breakfast. No check to sign at the end for the globalist breakfast. Valet was quick. Got a 2pm checkout with no issue. Probably could have asked for 4 but didnt need it.

Overall a good stay. Sucks for my wife who is here for work and had to move to another property for the week after staying here. Hard to beat how nice of a property this is.

Last edited by sfgiants13; Sep 30, 2024 at 7:52 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.