Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Downtown Miami Hyatt Regency REVIEW - MASTER THREAD

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Downtown Miami Hyatt Regency REVIEW - MASTER THREAD

Search this Thread

Old Jul 19, 2024 | 4:53 pm

Programs: Self-funded; Marriott Bonvoy Titanium; LT Gold, World of Hyatt Globalist, Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by js1993
Highly doubt this place will be anywhere near capacity in the summer. I'd just go with the Globalist upgrade. Miami being Miami, you might have to push for it at check-in. The SUA are only good for 5 nights (?), so you'd need to use two.
I plan to do the stay in September, so not sure if that is a slower time? I can break down the stay into two to maximize 1 SNU for 7 days. It's not a big deal. I'm sure they'd let me stay for the remainder of the 3 days in the suite. I have a few left to use and this will be my last major stay that I can use a SNU for this year (other properties don't have upgrade suite options).

Old Jul 19, 2024 | 5:05 pm
20 Countries Visited

Programs: American Airlines (Executive Platinum), Hyatt (Globalist), Hilton (Diamond), IHG (Diamond)
Originally Posted by InFlightJay
I plan to do the stay in September, so not sure if that is a slower time? I can break down the stay into two to maximize 1 SNU for 7 days. It's not a big deal. I'm sure they'd let me stay for the remainder of the 3 days in the suite. I have a few left to use and this will be my last major stay that I can use a SNU for this year (other properties don't have upgrade suite options).
I wouldn't be sure of that at all, esp. in Miami. But if the SUA definitely will expire without being used, by all means use it.
InFlightJay likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.