Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Alila Ubud REVIEW - MASTER THREAD

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Alila Ubud REVIEW - MASTER THREAD

Search this Thread

Old Sep 24, 2024 | 12:35 am

I feel like this hotel is only for the true hotel monkeys, early work by Kerry Hill and where the infinity pool was born. The hard product is dated and glob recognization is fine at most (they used to upgrade glob to villas).
Old Sep 24, 2024 | 1:19 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
10 Countries Visited20 Countries Visited30 Countries Visited20 Years on Site

Originally Posted by aaadddzzz
I feel like this hotel is only for the true hotel monkeys, early work by Kerry Hill and where the infinity pool was born. The hard product is dated and glob recognization is fine at most (they used to upgrade glob to villas).
At first I thought you were talking about the ACTUAL monkeys.😀 They come and go. The biggest incident I saw was a monkey grab a banana muffin off a surprised diner's breakfast table.

And, yes, if Globalists got villas, I'd probably recommend the hotel.

Oh, and if you stay here (or elsewhere in the area) the best easy walk to do is take a Gojek ride at around 8 am from the hotel to the Terracotta Hotel and do a rice field walk to the Warung Ting Ting (avoiding the midday heat). From there, you can do anything you want in (crowded) Ubud, and perhaps take the hotel shuttle back after lunch.
kyushuman likes this.

Last edited by iahphx; Sep 24, 2024 at 1:36 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.