Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt Globalist status challenge (merged threads)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hyatt Globalist status challenge (merged threads)

Search this Thread

Old Oct 16, 2022, 10:46 pm
kh2

Originally Posted by boobeary
This was on Oct. 7 via Twitter DM
Thanks, bro. I didn't succeed via Twitter DM, but worked by phone after some trials.
Then, my current focus is on how I stay 20 nights in 90 days. Happy homework.
Old Oct 16, 2022, 10:51 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by kh2
Thanks, bro. I didn't succeed via Twitter DM, but worked by phone after some trials.
Then, my current focus is on how I stay 20 nights in 90 days. Happy homework.
Some reported above seeing 12 nights at 3,500 points a night that’s 42,000 points which could be transferred from Chase for a MR. Do that then you only need to actually stay 8 nights.
Old Oct 17, 2022, 12:53 am
kh2

Originally Posted by Matt4200
Some reported above seeing 12 nights at 3,500 points a night that’s 42,000 points which could be transferred from Chase for a MR. Do that then you only need to actually stay 8 nights.
I actually plan to do the same thing. Would you please tell me the post / thread which are described that ?
Old Oct 17, 2022, 1:01 am

Originally Posted by kh2
I actually plan to do the same thing. Would you please tell me the post / thread which are described that ?
https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/34670022-post934.html
Old Oct 17, 2022, 6:00 am

Do the 2x Night credits for the all inclusive Collection count for the challenge ? So i will just need 10 Nights
Old Oct 17, 2022, 6:22 am

Originally Posted by Hyattexplorer1982
Do the 2x Night credits for the all inclusive Collection count for the challenge ? So i will just need 10 Nights
I don’t believe so. I believe that people have asked and tried in the past when double EQN promos have run or with the big earned from spend on the WOH card and it’s been a no from what I recall. Those are counted as “Bonus Nights” which count towards status and Milestones, but not for challenges.
Old Oct 17, 2022, 6:37 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy Titanium, AA Exec Plat, OZ Diamond Plus
No additional nights promotions or credits will apply to the expedited status challenge. You will need 20 nights stayed no matter what.
Old Oct 17, 2022, 6:03 pm

Globalist with only 20ish night this year. Denied by both twitter and call center. They insisted I had to receive a target email in order to qualify.
Old Oct 17, 2022, 6:32 pm

Originally Posted by woresu
Globalist with only 20ish night this year. Denied by both twitter and call center. They insisted I had to receive a target email in order to qualify.
Sounds correct.
Old Oct 17, 2022, 8:29 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist Hilton Diamond
Tried to see if i could qualify for this as well was told what i have seen on the internet of people being able to do this is untrue. The guy Italked to seemed annoyed that i even asked.
Old Oct 17, 2022, 8:35 pm

Originally Posted by muscarlive
Tried to see if i could qualify for this as well was told what i have seen on the internet of people being able to do this is untrue. The guy Italked to seemed annoyed that i even asked.
AFAIK there’s not even a verifiable way to ensure you’re enrolled, much less the specific offer terms or a link to the offer even if it does say you don’t qualify (aren’t eligible).
Old Oct 26, 2022, 6:39 am

Programs: BA Gold, LH, SEN, RJ Platinum, ALL Diamond, HH Diamond, Hyatt Globalist
Recent application?

Any recent applicant that had success?
I also did not have success so far speaking on Twitter and via German Call center.
Old Oct 26, 2022, 6:42 am

Originally Posted by Atlantico
I also did not have success so far speaking on Twitter and via German Call center.
0/5 for Myself, My SO, My Father in Law, My Brother and My Friend for the “quick qualify” or “Globalist retention”. Tried MHC, Twitter, and Call Center.
Old Oct 26, 2022, 7:17 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, AA PPro, Hyatt Globalist, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by Matt4200
0/5 for Myself, My SO, My Father in Law, My Brother and My Friend for the “quick qualify” or “Globalist retention”. Tried MHC, Twitter, and Call Center.
Wow... I'm a little surprised that you, yourself would be in a position to need this at the late-October point of the year. I thought being a Globalist was the reason you get up in the morning and there was basically nothing you wouldn't do to maintain it?

Are you behind the eight ball because you've been holding out for that "4X EQN, waived parking on paid stays, 5X bonus points and a $200 per night property credit" type promo that you keep telling us all is coming any day now since Hyatt is still "hurting" (in your eyes)?

Next week is November my friend, that is T-2 months until the game clock runs out. Sounds like you'd better come out of the pits and get back on the race track pretty quickly...

Regards
Old Oct 26, 2022, 9:44 am
kh2

Originally Posted by Atlantico
I failed with Twitter and Facebook DM, but succeeded with phone after several trials this month. So, just call.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.