Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Park Hyatt Marrakech REVIEW - MASTER THREAD

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Park Hyatt Marrakech REVIEW - MASTER THREAD

Search this Thread

Old Jul 20, 2024, 6:21 am

thanks for the compliment
First
we live in prov zagora and we travel regular to casablanca HYATT REGENCY
shopping etc
Its a ride round 9 hours depending camions on the road and to arrive in rushhour in cas is not nice .On the way back arriving late in the afternoon at home is not great .
So we were looking for a hotel in maraks ,We tried several inc fourseasons but because several reasons not good location quality and price not a good idear so for us is Park hyatt perfect by location and price .
Maraks is in the summer hot and polluted because its surrounden by hills
About visiting maraks touristic ,My advice ask concierge for tour inc transport to and from hotel and guide ,,Makes everything a lot easier !
We got the king room ,we denied upgrade because we preffered short distance pavillon and breakfast We both are a bit on age and have a bit reumatism
Our room very nice combination of marble luxury and highntech What was very nice too that there are curtains around the terrace for privacy
with greetings
HaleiwaFlyer, kosy91 and rota like this.
Old Jul 20, 2024, 8:20 am

about which guests it would work for and which not ?
Inside maraks Medina its difficult to find a Riad with elevator and good clima .To see maraks touristplaces alone you get a lot of attention Maraks taxidrivers are famous for asking crazy prices .In the city in the summer is not very nice surrounded by hills and a lot of pollution ,
But Maraks is a beautiful city with a lot of very nice places to visit ,
So You have to make a choice between FS/ mamounia /Park hyatt and other hotels outside maraks
Price become important too .
In my opinion guests for park hyatt like the Hyatt brand and their benefits /pay prices between 500 till 800 /guided tours to medina and so on/luxury and quiet surroundings /safety /friendly staff /Good restaurants with choices between maroccan and international for normal prices/ can provide airport shutles and fasttrack
Which not: All you can eat /drink lovers / when you like to be in a medina riad / when you like to pay prices below 500 and far above 800 euros .a night
I have made 2 more reservation and more coming
greetings
EuropeanPete and kosy91 like this.
Old Aug 22, 2024, 4:09 am

Programs: OW
Any recent reviews? And does anyone have a resort map - wanted to see how the Oasis pool compares to the Main pool (adults only)? Thank you!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.