Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Query on points breakdown from last stay

Search this Thread

Old May 11, 2009, 2:48 am
Original Poster

Programs: Royal Ambassador Priority Club, Silver Elite goldpointsplus, Gold SPG, Diamond Hyatt
Query on points breakdown from last stay

Hi from Heathrow,

In my latest hotel stay that has posted to my PC account this morning l have the following:

Qualifying Stay: xxxxx
Platinum Bonus: xxxxx
Free Nights Fund Allocation: 0

What is this last entry. Is it anything to do with free nights promotion that is going on, as l signed up for the double points promo instead and is listed in My Offers Status page.

Last edited by g00ner; May 11, 2009 at 3:22 am
Old May 11, 2009, 3:38 am

Programs: FB Silver, QR Silver, LeClub Accor Silver, PC Plat
I have had the same entry with 0 points on my first May stay and I think this is where the double points will appear on the following stays. The night is also counted on the Offer status page.
Old May 11, 2009, 11:29 am

Programs: WN A+/CP, HH Diamond, Delta Gold, UsAir Gold, IHG Plat
I signed up for Double Points as well, which does appear on my offers page. I do not have the item above, but my first May stay will probably not post until Wednesday.
Old May 13, 2009, 5:18 pm

That is for the Biggest Free Nights Ever promo. PCR members who opt in will earn credit towards a free night (essentially buy 2 get 1) instead of earning points.
Old May 14, 2009, 2:08 am
Original Poster

Programs: Royal Ambassador Priority Club, Silver Elite goldpointsplus, Gold SPG, Diamond Hyatt
Originally Posted by Priority Clubber Lang
That is for the Biggest Free Nights Ever promo. PCR members who opt in will earn credit towards a free night (essentially buy 2 get 1) instead of earning points.
Well l am signed up for the alternative double points offer and my 1st and 2nd stays in may have posted and l received double points for my 2nd stay.

All very confusing if what you are saying is correct PCL.
Old May 14, 2009, 2:31 am

Programs: BA GGL, VS Gold, BD Gold, Flying Blue Platinum, IC RA, Hilton Diamond, Eurostar Carte Blanche
Originally Posted by g00ner
Well l am signed up for the alternative double points offer and my 1st and 2nd stays in may have posted and l received double points for my 2nd stay.

All very confusing if what you are saying is correct PCL.
Confusing yes, but you are receiving the double points correctly so that is all that matters really, I see exactly the same on my account.

I don't know why they need to show "Free Nights Fund Allocation: 0" when we didn't sign up for the free nights promortion, but there you go, we all know PC's IT system isn't perfect As long I get my double points I don't really care what else they show
Old May 14, 2009, 5:44 pm

Originally Posted by BA1A
I don't know why they need to show "Free Nights Fund Allocation: 0" when we didn't sign up for the free nights promortion,

Marketing, my friend. Marketing.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.