Wiki Posts
Search

Free Internet & Breakfast Offer

Search this Thread

Old Aug 25, 2009, 12:57 am
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Rewards, Star Alliance, PC Plat Amb, Delta
Free Internet & Breakfast Offer

Not sure if this has been posted already. I just got it.

Dear bmttokyo,

Enjoy free Internet access and breakfast when you stay at any of our 250 hotels in Asia Pacific between 27 August and 30 November 2009. This exclusive offer is available only between 24 August and 30 September 2009.

Book online or call your nearest Reservations Office and select or quote
"Free Internet Bfast".

Terms and Conditions: Rates are per room per night. Rates qualify for Priority Club points. Tax and service charges apply and first night deposit is required at the time of booking and is non refundable upon cancellation. Please quote "Free Internet Bfast" when calling to book this offer by phone or select the "Free Internet Bfast" option when booking online. Rates are available between 24 August and 30 September 2009. Bookings are valid for stays between 27 August and 30 November 2009 at participating InterContinental®, Crowne Plaza®, Holiday Inn® and Holiday Inn Express® hotels in Asia Pacific. Room rates will be billed in local currency. Black out dates apply. Offers are not available to bookings of 10 or more rooms and cannot be combined with any other special offers. Reservations are subject to rate changes and room availability. Other terms and conditions may apply. Subject to standard Priority Club programme terms and conditions. For complete details, visit priorityclub.com.
Old Aug 25, 2009, 6:47 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: ua mm, aa plat, starriott LTPP, ihg plat, hh gold.
huh, thanks for this. ^

i just made a bunch of prepaid reservations in asia, all of which included breakfast...anyone well-versed enough in the program to know what my chances are of changing from that promo to this if the costs are the same? i'm a newly minted gold (i know, big whoop) if that makes any difference.

edited to add: never mind, just called priority club and the agent was able to change my reservation to reflect the internet and breakfast rate...and save me CNY50 a night! ^ thank you, flyertalk and bmttokyo!

Last edited by karenkay; Aug 25, 2009 at 7:10 am Reason: answered my own question

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.