Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How to confirm New Business

Search this Thread

Old Mar 23, 2016, 11:49 am
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Plat, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond, Hyatt Globalist UA 1K MM, Delta Diamond
How to confirm New Business

I need to fly over to AMS out of BOG or PTY in a day or two.. I can't find out which A/C is being used.. Upon calling KLM I was told don't worry sir the flight has World Business Class, but no one can tell me if it's new nor can I get a seat map..
Old Mar 23, 2016, 11:52 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/klm-f...my-flight.html
Old Mar 24, 2016, 11:07 am

I just booked PTY-AMS for travel in June. Shows a 777-200, which I believe is the usual aircraft for this flight. All 777-200s have new WBC^^
Old Mar 24, 2016, 11:50 am

You can easily get a seat map by making a dummy booking for the flight you want. Seat selection option is presented before the payment page.
Old Apr 1, 2016, 10:40 pm

Programs: Currently: UA 1K | Previously: AS MVPG75K, SPG Gold, Kimpton IC, HH Gold
Beware the sudden equipment change; it happened to me recently on a flight that at time of booking was the B744, and then changed a day before the flight to the A333, which has the worst business class I've flown in in some time. I was not the only one who noticed the switcheroo, to say the least.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.