Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Korean Air | SkyPass
Reload this Page >

Asian Vegetarian Meal Choice on KE?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Asian Vegetarian Meal Choice on KE?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 20, 2007 | 9:47 am
Original Poster

Post Asian Vegetarian Meal Choice on KE?

Does anyone have any experience with KE's business class meal choice known as "Asian Vegetarian"? I'm flying SFO, ICN to BKK.

I do eat fish, so I'm wondering if I should change my meal choice back to normal.

Some airlines do vegetarian choices well, while others are just awful. I don't know what KE offers...

Thanks everyone!
Old Feb 21, 2007 | 4:47 am

Programs: AA, Delta
I'm afraid that I can't comment on the business experience but my wife has had several Asian Vegetarian meals in KE coach that consisted mostly of steamed vegetables and rice. They seem to equate vegetarian to vegan. On the other hand, if there happens to be an Indian vegetarian that likely includes a vegetarian curry that is excellent. Regardless, I think if you're in business you'll be able to mix/match to your desires and will be very pleased with the meals.
Old Dec 2, 2008 | 2:46 pm

I spoke to a representative from korean air on its chat service. He said Asian veg= hindu veg...no meat, no eggs, no poultry, no fish. May contain dairy.
If that is the case, i am fine.
What did u do in the end? If u went with asian veg, what was it like?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.