Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, Brussels, LOT and Other Partners | Miles & More
Reload this Page >

New Miles&More member - purchased Bundle&GO-miles unusable due to unverified account

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New Miles&More member - purchased Bundle&GO-miles unusable due to unverified account

Search this Thread

Old Jun 6, 2024, 5:58 am
Original Poster

Hi,
I signed up for a M&M-account a few days ago and purchased some Bundle&GO-miles which were instantly credited to my account. Tried to book an award flight with those miles, but received the following message:

"An error occured while processing the redemption with the frequent flyer number provided (1332 - 2415)"

Tried again a few hours later, same error. After searching through some posts on this forum, some suggested that you had to call M&M customer in order for them to verify the account. So I did, and fair enough I was asked to send a photocopy of my ID/passport to their back office using the contact form -> done. Some 24hrs later, even though I haven't received any reply yet, I tried booking an award flight once again, and this time I got the following error message instead:

"Your Journey Trip can not be booked currently online, please contact your Miles & More Team for further assistance"

I called M&M once again, and this time the rep told me me that since I've just purchased miles and not earned any miles, the account could not be activated.. I had to earn miles before I could use the purchased miles. Thats a huge bummer as I am sort of in hurry. Has anyone experienced this?

According to the rep I could even earn the miles through hotels or car rental, it didn't have to be from flights.

To the actual question: Has anyone experienced the same, and/or has any suggestion of a hotel partner where miles are credited to the account rather quick after the stay?

Thanks!
Old Jun 8, 2024, 1:16 pm

Programs: LH SEN *
Originally Posted by Duppsko
Has anyone experienced the same, and/or has any suggestion of a hotel partner where miles are credited to the account rather quick after the stay?
I remember Marriott miles were usually credited pretty fast after the checkout.
Miles & More credit card in Poland posts miles for purchases in your account on the next day, don't know how it works in other countries.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.