Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Manufactured Spending
Reload this Page >

Any CascadeCard victims out there? I need help!

Old Jan 19, 2016, 12:06 am
Original Poster

I deposited 1200 dollars in Cascade from PayPal. Well I set PayPal to deposit to Cascade Card, which seems to be a sham name for Sunrise Banks, which has their routing number on the PayPal account.

Now I've been locked out of the account and cannot get my money.

There is no valid reason. I have attached the transactions.

I'll never get another bank card that is not local! If I was another company, I'd lobby against scammers like cascadecard so that it doesn't ruin the industry. They seem to be a few banks in minnesota under the name of sunrise banks. I think it's probably some idiot employee that got mad at me for complaining about the continued breaches of trust and negligence using their card. It took me less than a month to learn how screwed up they are, and they are keeping my money from me. My upline called them and they told him they would send me a check. That is so inappropriate for a bank employee to tell another customer about banking personal business. But I'm glad they are so loose lipped, as I know it will sink their ship!
Attached Images     
Old Jan 19, 2016, 12:34 am

Programs: Delta DDM 720, SPG Unobtainium, CC Adamantium, can I keep bragging now?
Old Jan 19, 2016, 6:44 am

Is this real? At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Old Jan 19, 2016, 12:43 pm

Originally Posted by slack455
Is this real? At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Boo.

Were you saying boo or Boourns?

BOO!

I was saying Boourns...
Old Jan 19, 2016, 1:00 pm

Programs: SPG Platinum, HHonors Diamond, DL Diamond Medallion
It is unlucky that this has happened to you.
Dont panic, you will get your money back eventually. Although it may take months.
First contact the phone or email they have listed. Send them whatever documents they request.
If that does not work, be prepared to file a claim with FDIC. That will force this bank to respond and refund you.
Old Jan 19, 2016, 1:52 pm

Programs: AA EXP OWE, DL DM ST+, AS MVPG, UA, BA, WN CP, Hyatt E, Ritz Plat, HH GM
Originally Posted by HonoraryOrange
Exactly the same response.
Old Jan 19, 2016, 2:13 pm

Programs: DL PM, Marriott Gold, Hertz PC, National Exec
Originally Posted by goldtouchstone
My upline called them and they told him they would send me a check.
Your upline? Is this part of some MLM scam?
Old Jan 19, 2016, 3:15 pm

Originally Posted by cestmoi123
Your upline? Is this part of some MLM scam?
Essentially, yes. From glancing at their site, the entire thing revolves around referring other people, and you make a cut of what they spend.
Old Jan 25, 2016, 12:54 pm

OP, any update?
Old Jan 25, 2016, 4:31 pm

Originally Posted by goldtouchstone
Now I've been locked out of the account and cannot get my money. There is no valid reason. I have attached the transactions.

My upline called them and they told him they would send me a check.
Cascade is just trying to protect you from yourself.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.